Shit

You and Jerome woke up to the sound of someone banging on his trailer door. "What!" Lila shouted, opening the door. You didn't even realize she was here. "Where is she!?" A man shouted. "Who!?" Lila shouted back. "Y/N! Your dumb fuck of a son took her yesterday! Gotta say, I did have some free time to have fun though." Said the man, that you now realized was you father.

     "Aw fuck." You heard Lila hiss. You could then hear her footsteps as she stomped over to you guys. "Shit." Jerome mumbled. Lila burst into the room, running over to you and grabbing you by your upper arm.

     "Hey!" Jerome shouted, trying to pull you out of her grip. "Get the fuck out of my trailer! We're in Gotham now, so you can leave!" She shouted at you. You had no time to process what she said because of all of the commotion.

     "Let go of her you skank!" Your dad shouted. Why the fuck was he talking? "Mom!" Jerome shouted. "Let go of her! What are you doing!?" He was still trying to pull you out of her grip, but you didn't notice. All of the yelling and pulling, did something to you. You couldn't think straight, hear straight, or even realize what was happening.

     You finally came to your senses when Lila slapped Jerome. Hard. You looked up to her, stared at her for a second, and growled. "You bitch!" You shouted. Then you jumped on her. You clawed, and slapped, and bit. You were not going to let her do that to him. Not in front of you. "Y/N!" Your father yelled, pulling you up by your hair. "What the fuck is wrong with you!?" Jerome shouted, punching your dad in the face. Oh no, you thought.

     All of a sudden, everything went slow. It felt like you were floating. You saw Lila starting to stand up, and Jerome's eyes widen as your dad raised his fist. Stop him, said the voice. Once again, you agreed with the voice. You jumped up, and everything went back to normal. You grabbed the closest thing to you, which was a lamp, and hit your dad in the head with it. You father crumbled to the floor and you looked up to Jerome.

     He had his usual grin plastered on his face, and his eyes were dark. "Thanks, doll. Now whaddya say we get outta here so we don't cause anymore trouble?" You nodded, and grabbed Jerome's hand, and started to walk towards the door. "Where do you think you guys are going?" Lila asked you angrily. You turned to her and smiled. "Out." And with that you and Jerome walked away.

     You went outside, only to see all of the circus members standing together, outside of the trailer. What the hell? Were they out here the whole time? "Go!" You shouted. They all ran to their trailers, wanting to avoid the hand print on Jerome's face, and some of the scratch marks Lila left on you in your little fight.

     You and Jerome were walking around for a little, when your eyes widened. "Jerome." You whispered, but he didn't hear you. "Jerome." You said louder. He turned to you with his eyebrows furrowed. "What?" He asked. You stopped and looked into his eyes. "We did it." You whispered loud enough for him to hear. He looked at you confused. "We're in Gotham." His eyes widened. Then you both started laughing.

     He picked you up in a big hug. "We're back! We're back! We are finally back!" He chanted, spinning you around. He stopped spinning you, but kept you in his arms. "We did it, gorgeous. We're finally back." You giggled. "I love you, handsome." You said. He smiled up at you again. "I love you too, gorgeous." He said, leaning in and kissing you. You were finally back. And hopefully, Gotham was ready.