Time

You and Jerome were currently sitting in the stands watching the show. They replaced Emily's bit by making the Grayson's act longer. No one was complaining because their act was really good, but they were dicks. Huge dicks.

     The Grayson's pick on you and Jerome a lot, but you've been avoiding them, so you don't end up killing them. But Jerome did have to deal with them when one of them fucks Lila. When the show was over, you and Jerome decided to just go to the field and hang out.

     You and Jerome started planning for when you guys would finally kill Lila. You decided to leave your dad alone because he most likely wouldn't even be there. You had to make sure your plan was perfect because tomorrow was the night. Everything would go down tomorrow, and you guys couldn't wait.

     "Got it?" Jerome asked, looking you in the eyes. You nodded, looking right back at him. "I got, J. But you're sure Jimbo will be here after tomorrow?" You asked. He nodded back. "Positive. God, I can't wait. It's been so boring having to act all innocent. I just want to go back. I can't believe it, but I actually miss the ole' gang. Oswald, Ed, Selina, damn even Babs." He chuckled. You giggled too. You guys couldn't wait. In 24 hours, you would be free.

     "J? What if something goes wrong? We haven't even sent a message to Shiana yet! Oh god, I forgot all about her." You exclaimed. His eyes widened. "Shit. I did, too. Well go out later and do it. We'll have time." You nodded, looking out to the woods. You could only hope you guys would have more time together than you did last time.

-------------------------------------------------------

Sorry this is such a short and shitty chapter. It's just a filler and there are only like 5 chapters left in this book. Anyway check out my other books and I hope you enjoy!

-Alice