Done

Your P.O.V.

"Y/N?" You heard your dad from behind you. You and Jerome snapped your focus onto him. "What the fuck are you doing?" He hissed. You raised your eyebrows in shock. "What the fuck is he doing here?" The voice asked. You shrugged your shoulders. "Having fun." You answered.

     "Fun?" He asked, obviously becoming angry. "This is fun to you? You and your psychotic ginger freak of a boyfriend, are holding his mother hostage, with an axe!" He exclaimed. You narrowed your eyes at him. "And?" You asked.

His eyes widened. "Have-have you killed somebody before?" He asked in disbelief. You smirked. "Maybe." You heard Lila gasp from behind you. "Jerome!" She hissed. "Your girlfriend is a killer!" Jerome scoffed, rolling his eyes. "Don't think I'm the innocent one, Lila. Y/N and I both have had our fair share of killings." He said. Lila covered her mouth with her hands.

Your dad looked up at you. "You killed them, didn't you?" He accused. "Who?" You asked. "Emily and Jared. You killed them. You both did." He realized. You and Jerome began laughing.

"Of course we did!" Jerome exclaimed. "Jared like Y/N-" "and Emily like Jerome." You cut him off. "Something had to be done." He finished. "Oh my god." Lila cried out.

"I swear to god, I'm gonna beat your ass!" Your dad yelled as he started running at you. You looked at Jerome and yanked the axe out of his arms. Your dad was so focused on you, he didn't even notice. Well, until you took the axe and swung it at him, hitting him in the chest.

He froze in place. His eyes widened and he became stiff. After a second, he fell to the ground. You looked down at your dad, then at Jerome. You both looked at each other then began laughing. Your laughter was interrupted by the cries of Lila from behind you.

You and Jerome turned around and looked at Lila. She was on her knees, sobbing. You rolled your eyes while Jerome scoffed. "What are you crying about?" He asked, obviously annoyed. "You're a psychopath!" She sobbed out.

     Jerome growled. "How many times do I have to tell you, me and Y/N are not insane. We are perfectly fine." He spat. She looked up at Jerome. "Get help Jerome. Your girl, too. You both need help." She hissed.

     Jerome sighed. "I told you not to say that anymore." He said, shaking his head disappointed. Lila furrowed her eyebrows in confusion. Before she could speak, Jerome hit her with the axe. Again, and again, and again. You guys were up there for at least 5 minutes, stabbing Lila over and over again.

     When Jerome was finally done, you and him dragged the bodies over to the bushes on the side of the hill. When you were done, Jerome and you stood there. "What do we do now?" Jerome asked. You shrugged, but then Jerome popped up like an idea popped into his head.

     "Wait," he said stopping you. You turned to him with raised eyebrows. "I have an idea. Come with me." He said, grabbing your hand and dragging you back to the circus grounds.

-------------------------------------------------------

     This book is almost over😭😭 only a couple more chapters. Anyways, you guys should check out my Imagines book and my preference book! Hope you guys enjoy!

-Alice