Adios, Bitches!

"Okay. So basically what's going to happen is, we are going to go to that building over there," she said, pointing to a tiny building. "And we are going to send you back. There is a portal in there, and we just need to turn in on, have you guys go through, and then you'll be back!" You and Jerome nodded.

     You guys were super excited, and couldn't wait to leave. You both have been waiting for this day for forever, and it was actually happening. "Let's go then!" Jerome said, running ahead like a child.

     Once you guys got to the building, Shiana took you guys up a couple flights of stairs, leading to the room with the portal in it.

     There where wires everywhere. Some connected to outlets, some connected to other wires, and some leading into the darkness of the room, to who knows where. In the middle of the room, was a giant ring-shaped machine. It was probably 10 feet tall and 8 feet wide. Next to the machine was a panel with millions of buttons.

     "Okay all I need to do is go over her and turn this on, put in your information, and," the machine lit the room up, and almost blinded you and Jerome. "You should be good to go in a couple minutes."

     Jerome furrowed his eyebrows. "Why can't we go right now?" Shiana smiled at Jerome. "We have to let it finish setting up. It's still sending a signal to your destination. Should be done in a couple minutes."

     As if hearing her words, police sirens started up, and sounded like they were coming your way. "Damn! They must be coming for me." Jerome hissed. They must have tracked down your car or some shit. You didn't know, but from your last experience with cops and Jerome, you wanted to leave as soon as possible.

"How much longer Shiana!?" Jerome asked, it was quite obvious he was freaking out. He had every right to though. He couldn't be caught right before you and him were about to leave.

"At least 4 minutes!" She panicked. You guys were fucked. The cops would most likely be here in 3. You didn't know what to expect. The cops were not like they used to be. After all the crime back then, Gotham wanted it to stop. So after Jim died they got a new commissioner, Commissioner Megan, or something, but apparently, he was a huge douche canoe, and would stop at nothing to take any criminal down. You heard he shot a 9-year-old in the shoulder, for stealing a candy bar, and running.

"Any ideas, Y/N?" Jerome asked. You looked up, just now starting to pay attention. "Huh?" He groaned and looked at you annoyed. "Any ideas on how to get out of this?" You shook your head, when you heard a car door slam shut.

"I'm commissioner Morgan, with the GCPD! Come out with your hands up, and nobody will be hurt!" He shouted. You looked out the window and saw the man win at least 6 other men. He had dark black hair, and looked pretty buff. "Jerome Valeska! Y/N Y/L/N! Come out!" He shouted again. This time you noticed that he was probably in the building, from how close his voice sounded.

"It's almost ready!" Shiana whisper-shouted. You heard their footsteps descend up the stairs, towards your guys's location. "5-" step "4-" step "3-" step "2-" step "1!" Bang! They were hitting the door, trying to get in. You were thanking God at this point for having remembered to lock the door.

Bang! "Come on, Y/N! You first!" Jerome shouted. You jumped onto the platform of the machine and looked at Jerome. Bang! "We go at the same time. Come on J." He smiled, walked up to you, and took your hand. Bang! "Together, doll." He said, softly.

Bang! The cops busted the door down. "Freeze!" Morgan shouted. Jerome smiled and looked at Morgan and the other cops. "Adios, bitches!" He shouted, causing you both to laugh as you jumped into the machine.