We Have To

"Come out." You said, causing Jared to furrow his eyebrows in confusion. Emily was also looking up at you like you had two heads. Jerome walked out causing them both to turn to him with wide eyes. You laughed. This was gonna be a blast!

3 hours earlier

You were currently walking around outside by yourself. Haly was having Jerome help him with something, so you had nothing to do.

     "Y/N!" Somebody shouted. You turned around to see Jared and Emily, running towards you. "Hi." Emily said when they caught up. "Hey." You said, cautiously. What the hell do they want?

"We were wondering if you wanted to go on a walk with us?" Emily asked you. You looked behind you, and saw Jerome staring at you with a questioning look. You nodded for him to follow. "Be quiet." You mouthed to him. You wanted to know what they had planned, but didn't want to die. "Okay. Let's go." You said, following them into the woods.

You guys had been walking for awhile now. Every now and then you would look behind you to see Jerome. If you couldn't see him, he would make little noises so you knew he was still following you.

"Where are we going?" You asked. You guys haven't really been talking and they were starting to freak you out. Jared and Emily looked at each other. "We just wanted to show you something we found." Jared said. Wow. He was a fucking horrible liar. You're a horrible person. Show them how bad you are. Kill them. The voice said. It had been getting worse lately, and you needed to figure out a way to control it. "What is it?" You asked.

"It's super cool. You'll love it." Emily said. Not as much as you'll love stabbing her again, and again, and again, and ag- "How much longer." They looked at each other. "Soon."

You walked for another 20 minutes until they stopped. "Here." Jared said. They both turned to you. "Y/N." Jared breathed out. You looked at them confused. What are they gonna do? You looked around for any sign of Jerome, but you couldn't see him or hear him. He must have gotten lost awhile back. "Fuck." You mumbled to yourself. "Why couldn't you just leave Jerome, and be with me?" Jared asked. You backed away some more. "What are you guys doing?" You asked. "Why the hell couldn't you leave Jerome alone? You could tell he was miserable. He deserves better, prettier. He deserved me." Emily spit out.

"What are you guys talking about?!" You screamed, hoping somebody would hear. Emily laughed. "You think anyone is gonna hear you. We're miles away from the grounds. They won't even come this far out when you disappear." You stopped moving, and looked at her. Ooooh. This is getting interesting. Get me some popcorn! But still, rip her fucking heart out! You were starting to agree with your voice. "Disappear?" You asked.

Emily nodded. "I didn't want to do this Y/N, but me and Jerome are gonna be together. He's gonna be free of the burden that is you. He's gonna be happy." She hissed. You finally put two and two together. They brought you into the deep woods, to kill you for being with Jerome. "You're gonna kill me?" You asked. This actually might turn fun, you thought. Oh, it will.

"Neither of us want to, Y/N, but we have to." Jared said, looking down. You had to admit, even if he has asked you out for years, and claims to like you, you thought he went a different way. You opened your mouth to talk, but then there was a sudden snap to your right. You turned your head, but didn't see anything. You were looking around, when a sudden head of flaming red hair caught your eyes. Jerome.

"Well then. Come on! I don't have all day to wait around for you to kill me. I'm starting to get bored." You whined. They looked at each other questionably, then turned back to you. "We will!"Emily said, running at you. When she was close enough, you kicked her legs out from under her and laughed. Jared stood there shocked. You stopped laughing all of a sudden, and turned to Jared. "You both really want to kill me?" You asked, acting all innocent. "Well, uh, well, you see." He stumbled over his words.

You were about to run over to him, when Emily grabbed your foot and pulled you down. Jerome started to walk out, but you shook your head. He went back in again, but still ready to jump out at any time. Emily started pulling you towards her, but you kicked her in the head with your free leg, making her let go.

You stood up and walked over to Jared. "Come on Jared! We both know that you don't want to kill me. You can't kill me! You love me." You said confidently. Then you let your smile drop. "You love me don't you? Please say you love me Jared! I only stayed with Jerome cause he said if I didn't he would kill me. You know how he gets Jared. I'm so sorry. Please. You love me, right?" You started to fake cry. You snuck a glance to Jerome, and saw how angry he was. You made a silly face to him so he knew you were lying. He smiled at you, now knowing you were just trying to help yourself.

     Jared ran up to you. "I do, Y/N! I do love you! I'm so sorry." He was holding you. You smiled to yourself. You had this bitch wrapped around your finger.

     "Jared?" You looked behind yourself and saw Emily. She must have passed out when you kicked her in the face. "Jared what are you doing?" Jared stood up and walked over to Emily. "We can't do this, Em! She's was only with Jerome because he was gonna hurt her!" He argued for you. Emily scoffed. "You believe her? She's only trying to help herself. Look at her! She's not even crying." She said, pointing to you.

     You stood up. "Hey! Don't tell me how I feel!" She looked at you expectantly. "Do you love Jared?" You grinned as wide as you could, and laughed. Once you were done you composed yourself and grinned again. "Nope!" You shook your head, popping the "p". Jared had a sad look on his face and turned to Emily. "Do it." He whispered "Kill her." Let's play a game! For once I agree with you! You thought.

You backed away, pretending to be scared. "No. No, no, no, no! Please" they both pulled out little pocket knives. What the hell! Are they in pre-school? Teach 'em a lesson. All of a sudden you stopped. "You guys are stupid." They looked at you, as you walked over to were Jerome was hiding.

"Come out." You said, causing Jared to furrow his eyebrows in confusion. Emily was also looking up at you like you had two heads. Jerome walked out causing them both to turn to him with wide eyes. You laughed. This was gonna be a blast!