Deal

You an Jerome were sat watching rehearsals, when Haly came up to you. Haly was the only person that actually kind of took care of you, but not in the way you needed. He gave you guys jobs to do, but never helped with your parents.

"I need you guys to collect tickets tonight." He said. Of course he never asked because he knew you guys would say yes. "What do we get?" Jerome asked. It might have been a long time since you guys were in the circus, but you remembered the ropes. "15 dollars each. Be at the front of the tent at 9:45. Show starts at 10:00." You smiled at him. "Thanks Haly." He nodded, walking away.

"Great. Now we have to sit outside for 2 hours." Jerome complained. You leaned over and gave him a quick peck on the lips. "2 hours of alone time." You said against his lips. He smiled and pulled you in for another kiss.

"Jerome!" Somebody shouted. In walked Lila. Great. She walked over to you and Jerome. "I need you to help me set up tonight." She said, completely ignoring you. He shook his head. "Can't. I already told Haly I'd do tickets. Sorry." She rolled her eyes. "How much?" He shook his head. "Don't know yet. Probably nothing. You know Haly." She huffed, then turned to you. "How about you? Are you free?" She asked. You were about to say no, but then an idea popped into your head.

"I can help you for 15 minutes." You said, causing Jerome to give you a weird look. "If you promise to stop beating Jerome up." Jerome's eyes widened. Lila looked at you, narrowing her eyes. "Deal, but you have to help me for the rest of the month." You nodded. "Deal!"

Once Lila left, Jerome turned to you. "Y/N! Are you crazy?" You nodded. "Crazy in love! Come on J! She said she'd leave you alone. It's worth it." He shook his head. "You know she's not gonna stop forever." You looked down. "I know, but I want her to stop for as long as she can." He smirked. "It'll probably only be like a week." You smiled, kissing him on the cheek. "Then it'll be the best week of your life."