[Will be Discontinuing Book]

Hallo everyone. Thanks for clicking on this book that hasn't been updated in forever haha.

So this authors mote is to inform you all that I will be discontinuing Magic of Insanity.

I sincerely apologize to anyone who may have liked the book, and I thank you for having taken time to read it.

So you many be wondering WHY I'm discontinuing the book.

It's not necessarily because of lack of time or writers block (well, that's also a part of it). It's because I'm not satisfied with the way it turned out, and I think I could do much better in terms of coming up with a fresher plot.

Instead, I've drafted a newer idea for a JTK romance that I'm more satisfied with and since it would be hard to do both at the same time along with my other book, I've decided to discontinue this one.

The new idea I have is something that I've never seen anyone try to do before, and I suspect it's because it takes way more effort than anyone really ever wants to put into a fanfiction. It requires me to do research and read a LOT of books because I know very little about the subject.

And of course, because I'm currently focusing on Candor and Curiosity, I won't be posting this new story until June or July.

The newer idea is completely different from this one and another attempt of mine to experiment with using adults and adult situations instead of teenagers.

I'm not sure how much better anyone will like it (if any at all) but I hope I'm not disappointing anyone.

I'll keep you all updated.

Thanks again :)