Before We Begin

Hello wonderful readers and welcome to yet another Creepypasta Fanfiction (Seriously. Why do I keep writing these?)

Anyway by now I'm sure I've become notorious as the author who starts too many things, but never finishes them, starts things good but then tings go downhill after a while or just, in your opinion, a crappy writer. However, in recent times, I've improved. As you can see TCAS is coming to an end. There are only about 2 or 3 chapters left in that book which I will be publishing this weekend. As for my other literary works that got unpublished, I am saving them for another time. I write based off when I'm really into the story I'm writing. If i don't want to write it and I do, you can see it reflecting from the piece. So a sincere apology to those who were looking forward to Maid for Hire (A JTK Romance) and How to Be a Nerd or any of those others. I can assure however that that's not the last you will be seeing of them.

Anyway, enough of my ramblings. Before we go into the book I would just like to say I do not enjoy being cliche. And i don't believe in rushing romances especially a JTK romance which is incredibly hard to pull off the right way considering that Jeff is a cold hearted insane killer. He can't love. However, we're taking on the premise that he can maybe feel love. But none of that "I can't kill you, you're special," bullshit.

Jeff and Hecate will hate each other. And as confusing as this sounds, they will always hold a little hate for each other somewhere in their hearts. They are somewhat conflicting personalities. Metal clashing against Metal. But, there really is a thin line between love and hate, whether you choose to believe or not. They will soon find that out themselves. If you like rushed plots, don't read my book because it might just take a millennium or a thousand millenniums for them to actually show some affection towards each other (I'm exaggerating but you get my point.) I do things the right way.

Anyway, thanks for reading First chapter will be published tonight or tomorrow. But if you feel excited to read this book, then you can always vote and comment and I'll be sure to dedicate these chapters to you.