5 0

so this is it. where my every word for the last 49 chapters have led you. after this is 5 chapters of epilogue, and trust me, I will be crying through each chapter because I am so thankful for each and every one of you who have taken interest in this book and I hope in the future when I have more time and inspiration, you'll begin another journey with me in a different story.

here's to the good 5-0.

     Chapter 50 - The Meeting.

Hey, babe.

DON'T HEY BABE ME.

Sorry I just really wanted to say that.

What's up?

I was just wondering if you were here yet.

Depends where 'here' is.

I think it may be a little obvious.

A little?

A lot.

Sloane laughed down to her phone, making Bea smile as she continued to drive.

Bea could tell how much Sloane felt for the mysterious Parker, and would absolutely be lying if she said she hadn't made sure previously that he wasn't an absolute creep, or one of the guys who continuously stare at Sloane, waiting to ask her out.

While Sloane was completely oblivious to the eyes that were always on her, Bea knew.

Everyone Sloane knew could see how much people admired her, and wondered how she couldn't tell.

Sloane didn't notice those people because she didn't care.

She didn't care what they thought of her, even if it were good things.

The only opinions she cared about were her friends and family's.

And, of course, Parker's.

Vincent watched from a distance as Parker nervously tapped his foot.

He found it amusing to watch his best friend acting so differently.

Vincent knew that Parker would not be disappointed upon meeting Sloane.

He had definitely found her beautiful, but had been completely distracted by the girl who stood behind her, tapping on her phone carelessly.

Andy.

He felt his heart flutter at the thought of her deep brown eyes hidden behind glasses and deep red hair.

When Sloane spoke to him, most of her words didn't get past him as he continued to stare at the red head.

Then she was introduced to him.

and he couldn't say a word.

Sloane only grinned, realising that he may have a thing for Andy, while Andy herself was staring at Vince like he was crazy.

He was, but that's beside the point.

From then, he had made it his personal goal to steer clear of the girl, just to make sure he would make himself seem like any more of an idiot than he already had.

Truth be told, Andy found Vincent cute.

And Andy wasn't the type who just found every second guy cute.

She was the most anti-social of Sloane's friends, and wasn't one to take much notice of anyone.

But that's what Sloane knew that Vincent could change about her - not that it was a bad trait - but she wanted Andy to really experience the world, but she always seemed so lost in what she was doing, she never found the time.