Author's Note

Greetings Wattpad readers! This is my first ever fan-fiction and I hope you like it. As you can tell I love Overwatch, and an Overwatch fan-fiction seemed like a good choice for my first. This will be a character x reader kind of story and it will revolve around you and Lena Oxton, aka Tracer. Yes I know that Blizzard has revealed that she has a girlfriend, but for this story she is bisexual. It will be written in a male's perspective, but if you are a female reader, just change a few words up and there you go. Some of you maybe wondering if there will be lemon. Right now I don't know, depending on how many reads this gets, but I may add lemon later on in the story if it does. Or maybe I will add it for the heck of it. We'll see.Also another heads up, you may have to wait at the most five chapters until you go and start trying to get the gang back together. But don't worry I'll be sure that these chapters won't put you to sleep so we can get to the present in the Overwatch timeline. Oh and as you'll see in the backstory, you worked in the science division of Overwatch. I'll try to not throw in any complex scientific concepts and I apologize in advance if any of the science is off a little or completely, with completely being more likely. I had really high grades in all of my science classes in high school, but I'm not a science major. So again, sorry for any inaccuracies, but hey that's why it's called fiction.So yeah.

I'll try to update as much as I can and keep the story going for as long as I can. Again, since you are a former scientist, there maybe some scientific explanation or ideas, but I'll make them as simple as possible. I would take the time to go out and prove the context write before I publish it, but I don't want the work to install the release of a chapter. And there will be some geek references in this story as we go along and I will try to add a list of those easter eggs at the end of each chapter. Enjoy!