Chapter 3: Hello

A/U note: This (Y/N) means just your first name. The only time you'll use your last name is when you see this (L/N). Just a heads up for anybody that's new to this. Anyway here's CH.3

"WHAT?!" you said for the sixth and loudest time.

"Do you know more than one word, love?" Tracer said.

You ran your hand through your hair, trying to understand what the hell was going on here.

"B-b-but....how...how are you...?"

Before you could finish your sentence, the door behind you opened and you turned around hoping Angela could answer your many questions.

" Dr. Ziegler could you please tell...me...?" 

You thought it was Dr. Ziegler who came through the door, but boy were you dead wrong. There was a gorilla, with a lab coat and glasses on, right in front you.

"No, I'm not Dr.Ziegler my friend." The gorilla said with a smile as he extended his hand to you, " You must be (Y/N) , I'm Winston. I'm looking forward to working with you."

You lifted your right hand, keeping it close to your body and pointed at the gorilla. You then turned around to face Lena, with your finger still in it's pointing position, and turned back to Winston. You laughed towards Winston and BAM. Congrats you fainted.

A/N- This is basically how you fainted, except your're still pointing your finger. Movie- Paul (2011)

 Movie- Paul (2011)

Tracer P.O.V.

Blimey that sounded like a hard fall. "Winston, is he alright?" 

"He's fine Lena, he just fainted."

"Who is he?"

But before Winston could answer me, Dr. Ziegler came into the room and gasped to see the fella on the floor passed out. She knelt down to his side and grabbed his wrist to check for a pulse.

"What happened here? Is he alright? Did he hit his head?"

"Don't worry Angela. He's fine, he  just fainted that's all."Winston replied. I leaned into the window to get a better look at the boy on the floor. He was kinda cute actually. Winston said that Commander Morrison was going to bring in someone to help him and Dr.Ziegler figure out how to cure me of my Chronal Disassociation. Was this who they were talking about? I thought he'd be older to be honest, he looked to be about my age. We must'a put a good scare into the poor fellow, I'm sure it's not everyday he meets a girl who can disappear in and out of time or a talking gorilla.

"Well, he's got a pulse and he's still breathing," Dr. Ziegler then got her pen light out and opened his eyes. "Pupils are dilated, but they seem to be going back to their normal state, he'll be back in the next few minutes. Winston, can you please put him  in the chair by the control panel? I'll get him some water."