stumblin' and yeah youre stil lookin' hella fine (cashby)

[title lyric from hot mess by cobra starship, don't judge ME]

since i spent my saturday sobbing over of mice & men and i haven't written smut in awhile, have this beauty

alan is a clumsy mess whom nobody understands (according to himself) and austin follows the mean kids blindly

this is gonna be fun

- - - -

Every scrawny high school kid hated locker rooms. It was known fact. I - an underweight, short 17 year old boy - came up with this philosophy. But I knew it was true

Another problem I had were with the idiots who liked to mess with kids smaller than them for fun. Yeah, I was kind of a jerk, but I was a jerk to everyone. I didn't categorize a certain group of kids as inadequate to the rest.

Being the clumsy fucker I was didn't help neither. Like right now for perfect example. I tripped over nothing, head first into a locker, and even a few freshmen were laughing at me. God, I was such a fucking mess. No wonder I was the butt of every senior jock joke.

Thank everything that I don't believe in, that gym was my last period of the day. I could wait and change after everyone had left. No way was anyone going to see my pale, boney body. If I hated looking at it, I was gonna get shit for it.

After I slipped my oversized P.E shirt over my head, I felt a pair of eyes watching me. Great. Now I had to explain that I wasn't anorexic nor was I a vampire

It was Austin Carlile. A brainless jerk who everyone lusted over for some reason. Well okay, I could see the reason. He was tan, tall, fit, hot. Everything that I wasn't, but at least I could tell the difference between my fists and my toes.

"Take a picture, it lasts longer" I mumble loudly. If he was gonna stare at me like that, I was gonna be a jerk to the jerk.

"Nah, I prefer living in the moment? Besides why stare at a picture if I can stare at the real thing" he retorts. I wasn't even looking at him, but I could tell that a stupid grin was on his stupid face.

I chuckle lowly, grabbing my Metallica shirt out of my locker before facing him "Don't you have someone to fuck to get to?"

"Already at that appointment" he says in a sultry tone. Wait? He wanted to have his way with me? Really? Me? Getting fucked by a mindless git was not on the agenda today

Okay, well, he wasn't a jerk to me or anyone for that matter. He was just friends with people who were. Maybe Austin was the kindest person in the world, but I was never gonna know due to his friends

"Uh uh, no way, cowboy" I snort, trying to level up to his height which wasn't going to work considering he's about a foot taller than me.

Austin laughs, grabbing my wrists and pinning them over my head "Really? You don't want to get with this?"