it's my party and ill die when i want to (kellic)

[title lyric from necessary evil by motionless in white feat. jonathan davies,,,,bop of the century honestly]

kellin is dead & vic can't wait any longer

- - -

Vic thought he'd seen darkness. No, this was. It wasn't a bad, scary dark. It was actually quite peaceful. He liked it.

He stood at the edge of a lake that looked like it went down forever. Where was he? Last thing he remembered was his head hitting the hard, cold bathroom floor due to the pills taking over his system. Was this some sort of afterlife? He had so many questions.

The thoughts were interupted though with a high-pitched voice of a young girl whispering "Jump down!" to him from seemingly the bottom of the lake. What the fuck?

Vic decides that he is probably already dead so he jumps into the lake. It was wet or cold, there wasn't even that splashing noise. He was now sitting on a large, comfy couch, next to a pale, blonde haired girl who couldn't be much older than eight.

"Welcome Victor" she greets with a smile, extending her tiny, boney hand. He looks at her with a confused look, but shakes her hand nevertheless.

"Um, hi. Where am I?" he asks, looking around the room. It was mostly white and was filled with photos. As Vic looked closer, he realized it was photos of his life. Some of his happiest memories.

The girl smiles "I'll explain that to you later, but now I need to you to confirm some things for me, if you may" she says, with a tone that is much too sophisticated for a young kid.

"Alright," Vic says, leaning back into the couch and looking at the girl. He was only here for one reason, but if he was going to get to him, he probably didn't have a chance in seeing him.

"Your name is Victor Fuentes, you are 23, and you died from suicide, am I correct?" she asks, looking as if she was racking her mind for information.

"Uh, yeah. You can just call me Vic though" he says, twitching a little. He couldn't wait much longer.

"Thank you for your answers, sir. Now, I bet you are itching to know what this place it aren't you?" she asks, getting up and pulling Vic up with her

The girl leads him out a door into a completely elevated glass hallway. Vic gasps at how pretty the area was. On the ground was humongous village that seemed to go on forever and the nature alone was enough to take his breath away

And usually he would be terrified to walk across glass and to be completely surround by seemingly nothing protecting him from falling, but he was dead. Nothing could hurt or kill him anymore.

"Okay so before you ask the common 'is this Heaven or Hell?' I will give you the answer to that" she states as they walk to through the glass hallway "There is no such thing, many underworlds exist and this is the one you wanted to go the most. Something about 'Kellin being here' or something of that sorts"

Vic sighs in relief. He was here! And he wanted nothing more than to run down the hallway and down to the village to see him.

"I can read your mind, you know" the girl says, a huge smile playing on her lips "I'm taking you to him, don't worry"

"Thank you so much. And if you don't mind me asking, who are you?" he asks, walking a little bit faster, which the girl was struggling to keep up with, her tiny legs and all.

"I'm one of the guides for this underworld. My job is to inform you abouy and to bring to your final resting place. I've been here for eternity and I'm quite happy with that" she informs, practically running to keep up with Vics fast pace.

"Whats your name?" Vic asks, he was practically sprinting to at this point, but he still wanted more information about this little girl.

"I don't have one. You can call me whatever you please, Vic" she says before exclaiming "You know I'm little right? I can't exactly run as fast as you!"

"Can't you, like, fly or something?" Vic asks, hoping it didn't sound stupid as he slows down his pace, allowing the girl to walk next to him.

"My, my what have those stupid humans been teaching you folks? You still get the feelings and abilities you have when you're alive, you just can't feel pain or, well, pass away. Simple as that" she exclaims as they approach a glass door

"Here we are!" she says, taking out a key and unlocking the door, which lead to a long staircase that lead down to the huge town.

Vic could barely contain his excitement as he runs down the stairs, the girl following quickly behind him. He could see him waiting for him at the bottom of the staircase.

He jumps off the bottom step and doesn't waste any time in running over to Kellin and hugging him so tight, that he lifted the small boy off the ground.

"Vic! She told me you were coming today and I couldn't wait! Oh my goodness what did you do?" Kellin exclaims, his eyes tearing up slightly. He was lost without his soul mate as well.

"I'm sorry Kells, I couldn't live without you and-"

Vic was cut off by Kellin pressing his lips to his own. They haven't kissed in almost a year, the feeling was missed and they were both ecastic to have it back.

"I'm mad at you for doing this to yourself, but I'm happy you're finally here with me. I've missed you so much, so so much" Kellin was full on crying at this point and Vic found it kind of adorable. He forgot how emotional the boy could get.

"I love you so much" Vic whispers into Kellins ear, who is still pressed tight against the boy.

And now they could really spend forever together.

- - -

let me just update everything BESIdes 420

okay so im gonna rant about legends for a sec im sorry but i need to get something off my chest.

the lyrics aren't kellins best,, i know that. but when a band switches up their style it doesn't mean they are selling out!! selling out is what fall out boy has done and that doesn't even have to do with young & menace and champions (which are songs i hate btw) it's about their actions and why they produce the music they do, not the actual music they make if that makes sense.

and most first songs released for a new album are not the strongest off that new album. so legends is probably not gonna be the entirety of gossip, you don't know that.

but lol whatever, something about the song was appealing to me. and im bias because sleeping with sirens are one of my favorite bands as of lately, and fall out boy have been on my "id rather not" list since like march so im sorry

-mia