but im such a sucker for the rain! (ryden)

[title lyric from texas is forever by ptv]

ryan likes to dance in the rain and brendon loves watching him

lol this is such trashhhhh

- - -

"90% chance of heavy rainfall tonight, so stay indoors unless you want to freeze death!" the blond weather woman announced. Ryan found her joke quite stupid. He cherished the few times it rained in Southern California. Okay so didn't like the rain? But when Ryan said he liked the rain..he would probably die for it.

"Bren! Guess what!?" Ryan shouted to the kitchen where his boyfriend Brendon was currently making lunch for himself

Brendon entered the living room, admiring how happy Ryan looked "You're pregnant?!" he yelled back jokingly. Ryan didn't really find it funny though. He was more excited for the rain.

"No!" he responded, focusing his eyes back on the TV  where the newscasters were announcing some festival in the area. "It's gonna rain tonight! Fucking finally if you ask me!" Ryan was squealing at this point and Brendon found it very adorable.

Brendon smiled, sitting next to the taller boy "That's cool babe" 

- - - 

It was 7pm and due to it being later in the year, it was already pitch black outside and it was starting to pour heavily throughout their town. Ryan was ecstatic, wanting to go outside but Brendon being protective, motherly Brendon, he kept insisting that he put warmer clothes on, the boy clad in a Nothing But Thieves shirt and a pair of overalls that barely went to his knees. 

"Let me go out, Brenny! Please" Ryan cried, stretching out the "please" 

Brendon grins and hands his boyfriend his hoodie. It was thin so Ryan could still feel the rain against his body, but his chances of dying from hypothermia were much lower. He couldn't loose his baby just yet. 

Ryan rolled his eyes and tugged the striped hoodie over his head, pouting. But when Brendon opened the front door, his happiness jar was filled back up again and he nearly flew out to the flooding streets.

Brendon stayed back on their porch. He hated the rain, but he absolutely adored watching Ryan dance and jump through the puddles in the streets and the smile adjourning his already cute face. 

This boy was such a blessing it was nearly a curse. 

- - -

really short but i needed this to fuel through my english homework. ap english is no joke my pals 

my schools spirit week starts tomorrow and since im in student council i have to do it, but its more hype than i thought. im really extra fuck 

- mia xx