Chapter 24

Okay so it has been ages since I worte so yeah sorry about that. 

Since I last wrote I had to change schools due to there being no year 11 and 12 at the school I was at. One of my best friends (Maddie) left school to move to Queensland with her family. A few weeks before she left the guy I like (Red) asked me out. Of course I said yes. The week after he asked me out my best friend Maddie had her going away party. So Maddie, Brea, Mat, Kyle, Jake, Jahna, Red and some others as well as my self were all there for her party. 

We all had so much fun. There were lots of games and listened to music. At one point we played truth or dare and Maddie had dared me to hug Red and I eventually got up and she stole my seat until I actually hugged him. Brea and I spent the night at Maddies and Maddie and I stayed up all night talking. 

Since then Red has been to my house for a day and I have been to his place and I have also gone to a couple of his cricket games. We have also been together now for over 4 months. We both go to the same school and I have met a couple of his cricket team and they don't know my name so they all call me ____'s Mrs which really irritates me but I guess I have to get over it.