Chapter 5

There was a brief silence and then...the words i knew i was going to hear but i still couldnt believe what i heard...

No Tia...im sorry...

just like that he walked away from me without even a glimpse back....sorry for what? what did he have to be sorry for? was it beacuse he said no? or because he had been ignoring me??

I wasnt surprised he said no...i mean why would he go out with me anyway.

That was when i decided to move on...i went home to find that Mat had deleted me off every social network that we could talk on...he then began to ignore me again...

There was still a few weeks of school left before the holidays...it was the next day the whole of the highschool would have to spend almost two hours together....

We arrived at the bowling alley where we went for sport every Tuesday afternoon.... I was with my bestfriend Maddie, Ed, Bronne, and Beth...we walked in to the alley got our shoes and looked for our lane...

To my surprise sitting in the chairs across from us was Mat and his group...everyone else in the team had got to the seats before me so i was forced to sit in the seat opposite Mat...

My friends deliberatly bowled at the same time as the rest of Mat's team so i was forced to go up and bowl at the same time as him.....after we finished our round of bowling we were allowed to go play footsol next door...n thats when i ended up on his team....as if things werent bad enough....