Chapter 9

It was the morning school began for the last time this year...i got ready and went to school as usual. Hoping maybe everything between me and Mat had all blown over. As i arrived at school i walked around to see Naomi, Mitchel and the rest of the group standing around as usual.

I walked in and said hey to everyone then as i was about to ask Naomi how her holidays were the bell rang. I was on my way to first class when i saw Mat...I thought about going over and saying hi but just as i went to he turned away.

For the next three weeks i avoided Mat as much as possible and he avoided me...until Maddie and I had joined in on the game of hide & seek that half of the high school was playing. Maddie and i had already been found...

Maddie was trying to hide by blending in with Mat and some of his friends while i was sitting with Jess and her friends until they joined in....as i was walking back to where you had to go once you got found i saw Maddie....so i went over to her and sat near her...

Maddie then began to find out who would be going surfing on the last day of school, Mat was n so were a couple of his friends, as Maddie and I walked away Mat asked if either of us were going Maddie replyed yes we both are! As we continued to walk away..