Introduction

Happy 20th Maymay!

May you never ever stop growing to be the person the Lord has created you to be. Thank you for the magic you bring. It's so extraordinary how effortless you can make people laugh as you laugh, cry as you cry, and how you can make them hope for a better life amidst adversities. Thank you for the happiness, always.

"It is not fancy hair, gold jewelry or fine clothes that should make you beautiful. No, your beauty should come from inside you -the beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit. That beauty will never disappear and it is worth very much to God." – 1 Peter 3:3-4

✿✿✿

Short kwentohan before the real kwento.

When we first came together as individuals we barely knew each other, but over time we evolved into a community. After the prompts were given the writing had to be done, which was more difficult than we had expected due to our busy schedules, and let's be honest (sometimes sabaw thoughts). After countless of sleepless nights, the many words of encouragement to help each one of us get through, and a few MESAs we have had (and sailed love teams), we became a family.

The tandem MayWard has moved each of us to write such literary pieces. And although we are not experts in this field, we hope that these works will bring you through loops of emotions. (But I believe MES can save the world!)

These simple yet stellar MayWard-inspired writers give you MES.

"For with God nothing shall be impossible." – Luke 1:37