~Chapter 1~

The next morning.

Beep!

Beep!

Beep!

Misaki groaned from her bed reaching out for the stupid alarm clock that she forgot she had set. She hit the off button and slowly got up from her bed. Misaki instantly grabbed her head. It felt like something was pounding her head. Why was this happening?

She weakly removed the blanket from over her and rested her feet to the side of the bed. Misaki looked down and noticed her clothes from yesterday are still on. Why?

Her memories went back to yesterday at the bar with her neighbor.

"Do you want me to teach you?"

"Teach me what?" She wondered.

"Teach you how to become a woman he truly regrets dumping," He explained more clearly.

She couldn't remember what happened after that. There were still some missing pieces to fill in. Why would he suggest something like that? They hardly ever spoke but there he was willing to do something like that? She didn't accept it, did she? 

"I have to move on," She whispered to herself in her bedroom. Or so she thought!

"I thought it was clear you moved on yesterday," A familiar voice said surprising her.

Misaki snapped her head around to the other side of her bed. There sitting oh so comfortable was the guy from last night and her neighbor, Takumi Usui.

"What the hell are you doing in my home?!" Misaki yelled and quickly regretted it when she got a headache.

"Don't you remember everything that happened last night?" Takumi questioned her. He leaned forward with that same smirk from last night on his face.

"You decided to coach me and that's all," She told him everything she remembered. She hoped their conversation ended there but she knew something else must've happened because Takumi was here in her room.

"I'm guessing you're missing the rest," Takumi concluded and Misaki nodded in agreement since it was true. "Think back to how you might've got home."

"I-uh," Misaki stopped. How did she get home?

After denying to be coached by Takumi, Misaki kept on drinking against Takumi's protest. The bar was almost empty and Misaki was completely drunk.

"My neighbor is a very handsome man," Misaki said poking his cheeks.

"Really?" Takumi teased. "Flatter me more."

Misaki giggled like a young teenage girl. "Your eyes are beautiful...Are you a model?"

Takumi tried to hold in his chuckles. "Thank you and no. We have to leave the bar is closing up."

Misaki looked around the bar. "Okay," She hiccupped repeatedly and grabbed her bag. She walked towards the door followed by Takumi.

She stopped once she got outside and looked at two different roads. "Which way home. I know! Eenie me-"

"This way," Takumi pointed to the left.

"AH! Thank you, Mr neighbor" Misaki laughed patting or more like hitting his back really hard.

"Ahahaha..please stop," He begged her.

"Onward home. Let's go," Misaki pulled him away with her. "The night is so pretty right?"

"Ye-"

"Oh my!" She exclaimed when she spotted an elderly woman. "Do you need help?"

Takumi watched as Misaki helped the lady even in her drunken state. She was something strange. He paled when he saw her passed out on the ground.

He ran to her and shook her but she was sound asleep. He smiled and lifted her up in his arms and head to their apartment building.

"Misaki where are your keys?" He asked but she doesn't answer. Takumi had to rest her on the floor and search her pockets for a key. He opened the door and took her to her bedroom right away.

He laid her carefully on the bed and sat back in a chair by the bed. Takumi tired from holding her all the way home decided to take a short nap.

"That's all that happened right?" Misaki hoped and mentally crossed her fingers hoping she didn't do anything with him.

"Yes," Takumi lied. He'll keep what happened when she woke up in the middle of to himself for now.

"Thank goodness," Misaki sighed in relief. "Why are you still here?"

"Well, I thought it would be a good idea to discuss the coaching-"

"I don't think I agreed to the coaching," She cut in. He couldn't be serious about coaching her.

"You probably have low self-esteem when it comes to things like this. You don't want to be hurt any further but you can't do that. You need to realize what he did to you was wrong. In my coaching, you'll learn to love yourself more and also get back at him. I won't change who you are just exposing you to new things," Takumi explained smiling.

"I don't want to get back at him but I would love to have more confidence in myself," She admitted. "Okay, but I have some rules."

"Sure what are they?" Takumi agreed as long as she would let him help her.

"No coming into my house without my permission."

Takumi got up from his chair nodding and looked around at her closet. He stopped when he steps on something and picked it up. "You wear boxers?"

"Next rule! Don't touch my stuff," She yelled grabbing the boxer.

"Ok, ok...but do you really wear those?"

"Well, they are comfortable and-"

Takumi burst out laughing.

"W-What?" Misaki blushed to hide the boxer.

"You wore those around him?"

"Yes, why?" She answered confused.

"What's the most feminine thing you have in your home?" He questioned looking around her home.

"You mean like a sanitary-"

"Anything but that," he stopped her.

"Then a bra," She answered honestly. Misaki wasn't much of a girly girl.

"Show me."

"Are you crazy!" She exclaimed.

"Show me what it looks like. Why are you embarrassed?" He teased her, enjoying her expressions.

"No, you pervert," She yelled and pulled out a bra.

Takumi stared at it. "We need to go shopping. My treat."

Misaki was shocked. What's wrong with her clothes? Why was he buying her clothes? Coaching was one thing but buying things for her was another."Why would you buy things for me? Do you like me or want something from me? I can afford to buy my own clothes, mister."

"No feelings should be involved. Don't fall in love," He whispered softly.

"Exactly," Misaki agreed and went to change.

"I was talking to me," He murmured.

A/N: Please read the author's note in the previous chapter. The story is being revised and reuploaded. Two chapters were uploaded today.