-Chapter 5-

After the huge realization about Mitsuo, Misaki went and got more drinks with Takumi before they decided to call it a night. They left the party early and began to discuss Mitsuo.

"I can't believe I never noticed that was the problem. Here I was thinking why was I the problem. To be ashamed of where we come from. I feel like you should be teaching him to love himself," Misaki said looking out the window at the city lights. "He's probably trying to insult me to show he's better than me in his head. Like we didn't both end up successful."

"The fact that his words poked at my confidence.  How long has he felt that way about his past because he would've fallen out of love with me at that time? I'm apart of his past. I don't want to say I wasted my time in that relationship because I still saw the Mistuo I grew up with, he's just acting like an ass now.  Did he settle because of our history and when he got his job it was confirmed there was something better out there than what we had?" Misaki muttered all the thoughts that were jumbled up in her head. 

"His lost. You two could've been successful together but he got blinded by the glamour of another lifestyle.  One day he'll know what he lost," Takumi responded.

"Yeah right. I can agree that I am very plain and boring. Nothing to be missed. nothing to like," Misaki whispered the last part softly. There was still some confidence needed there.

"I see someone beautiful and amusing," Takumi said hearing the words she spoke.

"You don't have to be nice."

"I've been nothing but honest Misaki. There's so much to you which makes me like you," Takumi finally admitted and Misaki's eyes went wide afterward.

.....

Misaki groaned as she woke up suddenly from her dream and looked around the unfamiliar room. She was laying on a bed a which did not belong to her in a room she had no idea where she was.

Where the hell am I? Misaki wondered looking around the spacious room. There wasn't much furniture in the room. She decided to get up and take a look to see where she was when Misaki noticed something different about her clothes. They felt lighter. She looked down and realized her dress from last night was replaced with an oversized T-Shirt. Misaki immediately hugged herself. What happened last night?

Right on cue the door of the room opened revealing a shirtless Takumi. Was this his apartment? It better be but why was she here?

"Oh! I didn't think you'd be up," He said walking over to the closet to grab a shirt. For some reason, he didn't put it on as yet.

Misaki looked away blushing. "Where am I?"

"This is my apartment remember? After you spoke to your ex, you had a few drinks and then we left. You fell asleep in the limo so I brought you here," Takumi explained almost all the events of last night except one. 

"Oh, and what happened to my dress..." Her mind trailed off to one very important detail. 

Did he see her naked? Please no. Please don't let that be the case of last night's events. Why did something always happened when they are together at night. Never again.

Takumi leaned up against a wall. "You were sleepy but I got you awake a little so you could change out the dress and into my shirt. As for cleaning you, I didn't look at any places I shouldn't."

Misaki sighed in relief. She wanted to quickly to rush over to her apartment. Misaki just had to get past Takumi but he had other plans in mind and stopped her from walking out the bedroom door then trapped her between his arms against the wall.

He's dangerously close to her now. His bare chest almost touching her and his face has that trademark smirk. Not to mention again his hot body was dangerously close to her.