~Chapter 4~

Mitsou Pov

First I spotted Misaki walking in actually looking good then I noticed this blond guy next to her and now he was kissing her? Was he blind? At first, I liked her yes but she just somehow got boring, too dull to be by my side.

Did she not take our breakup easily? Where is my date dammit? She should have been here for me to show her off. That can wait though. The night was still young.

However, I think I've met this guy before. Think, think where. Dammit!

Misaki Pov

Holy freaking mashed potatoes and gravy. He just kissed me and in front of Mitsuo. Why am I kissing him back? Geez, it was hard to stop even though I knew there was a crowd of people around us.

Did I mention Takumi was somehow a God at kissing? I've once wondered if he would be good at it but this was way better than I thought. If he was pretending now, what would the real thing feel like?

I shouldn't think about this. I shouldn't get these weird feelings for him. 

 My ex-boyfriend was here also. The one who dumped me and mad-

I frowned.

-You know what, screw him! Someone save me from the embarrassment that was about to come after I do this.

I raised my arms and wrapped them around Takumi's neck bringing him closer to me. I hope this didn't make things awkward between Takumi and I. What was I even saying? He was going to tease me like crazy when this was all over. What have I gotten myself into?

Takumi Pov

First I got to kiss Misaki, who in the beginning didn't seem to realize what was happening but now she was kissing me back. Was I dreaming? Did I die and went to heaven? The girl I like was kissing me. She even wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me closer to her. Was I going to object? Of course not. Do I need to control myself? Yes.

I really want to savor this moment of me kissing her. 

My heartbeat pace quickened and my body is feeling all tingly in places it should not. Damn, I have to stop.

Sadly and reluctantly I pulled back ending the kiss. How long were we kissing anyway?

Normal Pov

Misaki and Takumi stopped kissing in front of a very confused Mitsou. Misaki was blushing like crazy while Takumi was trying to hide the grin on his face. Whoever invited Misaki to this party, God bless them. Bless their ancestors and bless their unborn children.

Mitsou cleared his throat just in case they forgot he was here with them. He won't doubt that they'd do that.

"Yes?" Takumi answered bored with no ounce of care that Mitsou was still here. Why didn't he just leave? Who cared if he was still here? Not Takumi nor Misaki.

"So-" Mitsou began but didn't get to finish.

"Sorry, I would love to continue this pointless chat between you and me but I have to dance with this lovely lady in my arms," Takumi cut him off smiling down at Misaki.

Takumi looked back at Mitsou. "You understand that feeling right? I mean you did have her once."

 Takumi took Misaki to the middle of the room so they could dance. Mitsou glared at Takumi and Misaki before he headed off to find his date.

Misaki and Takumi danced for five minutes but for some reason, his heart was beating too quickly and it felt unbearable. He needed to be away from Misaki for a while so it can calm down.