-Gene- Haha, sure.

Things you'll need to know:

(Y/N) - Your Name

(N/N) - Nick Name

(H/N) - Hated Nickname

(F/IC/F) - Favorite Ice Cream Flavor

-----------------------------------------------------
I'm in the car with data sooo....

Your POV
Sasha and I watch from a distance as Gene and Zenix beat someone up. It wasn't the first time today, and it definitely wasn't the last.

Once they were satisfied, they left that nerd to suffer.

"C'mon Sasha, (H/N). We're ditching."

"Don't call me that, ya dingus."

"Fine, hun."

"Ugh. Shut up!"

"(N/N), let's go get ice cream or something." Sasha said as she grabbed my uniform sleeve, dragging me with her.

"I want some!" Zenix whined as he followed us.

"You guys... fine, I'll come too." We all walked together in a line:
Sasha, Me, Gene, and Zenix. (Left to right)

I was deep in thought when to hit me:

It's Gene and I's last year.

Sasha and Zenix would be left alone.

Awh, poor Sasha.

"(N/N), your going first." Sasha whispered into my ear. I rolled my eyes and spoke.

"I'll get (F/IC/F) in a waffle cone."

"Single scoop?"

"Yeah."

With that, I walk over to a random table, waiting for my order. I go onto my phone to read on Wattpad when--

"Give me my phone back you idiot!" I yell as I chase Gene, my phone in his hand.

"Hah, nope." He runs faster and I growl.

"Sasha, the ugly mean man took my phone!" I childishly say. She chuckled and we heard a faint 'HEY!'

"Let's have some fun with this then. Make him jealous, then when he's off guard, snatch the phone out of his hands."

"Why can't I just--"

"It's funnier this way. Go to Zenix and pretend to flirt with him, that'll make Gene jealous."

You may be asking, why would that make him jealous? Well, all of us know Gene had a crush on me.

"He wouldn't choose just anyone to be in the group." Sasha would always say if I questioned it.

Anyways, back to the present.

I walk over to Zenix, watching him devour his peanut butter and jelly flavored ice cream. (YES ITS A REAL THING I JUST SEARCHED IT UP)

"Code PMOMTMGJ (Put moves on me to make Gene jealous.)." He smiles, meaning he immediately gets it. What? You think me and Zenix haven't done this before?

I get my ice cream and make Zenix pay for it. We then sit at a table and snuggle. Sasha laughs. I look near the door to see Gene fuming with anger. Wait a few more seconds and...

Sasha gives a signal and I smile, kissing Zenix on the cheek. Gene runs into the room and pushes Zenix off his chair in anger. Sasha is just laughing near the counter and sneaks near Gene's back pocket, giving me a thumbs up as she shows me my phone. Gene hugs me protectingly and gives Zenix a death glare. I giggle and kiss Gene on the cheek, immediately calming him.

"Gene you get jealous really easily." I state. He rolls his eyes.

"Haha sure."

EXTENDED ENDING

"HEY! YOU KIDS ARE SUPPOSED TO BE AT SCHOOL!" The cashier yells
at us. Gene flipped them off.

"BOOK IT!" I yell as we run out of the ice cream shop. Sasha frowns.

"This is the 10th time this month. And it's the 5th day..."

"Whatever, like always, we'll find another one."

-----------------------------------------------------

Word count: 580

Hey! I wrote something that isn't angst! Be happy. By the way:

I AM NOT WRITING LEMONS

I searched them up and read one to see what it's about. BAD MISTAKE.
-Aqua