-Garroth and Laurance- Don't mess with me (PT 1)

Things you'll need to know:

(Y/N) - Your Name

(N/N) - Nick Name
---------------------------------------------------

Yeah.
It's PDH by the way.

Also, Laurance isn't your brother in this, as he always is. Katelyn however..

Your POV

I'm currently with the Shadow Knights, as always. We are claiming another spot with 'art', but....

"Sasha, please. Stop." I groan as she takes my palm and trances my lines.

"What do you mean? Palm reading is fun! Plus, your's is very interesting."

"Fine, just hurry. I'm kinda ticklish on the palm."

"Ok, ok..."

She keeps drawing lines until she smiles.

"You're gonna have to choose between the two 'pop' guys. Good luck with the fangirls, (N/N)."

"The pop guys? Seriously?! I would've taken Gene over them! And that's saying something." Gene looks up from spray painting with Zenix.

"Hey!"

"It's true though..." Sasha supports me.

If you don't know, the 'pop' guys stand for the popular guys. Or:

People
Over
Populated.

As in, Garroth and Laurance. The 'hot' goodie two shoes. Well, if I ever encounter them, I would take those two shoes and smack them with them. I don't know how, but they make me uncomfortable and weirded out just by their presences. Laurance was cool, but he left the shadow knights and became a pop guy. As for Garroth... he's Garroth. A natural pop guy that has over half of the school's girls as fangirls, the other half is Laurance's.

The bell rang and I saw a shadow coming towards us. Gene and Zenix stuff the spray cans in my bag and I climb up a random tree, pulling Sasha up with me. As for Gene and Zenix... I don't know if there is another tree for them. I look out to see the person. It was a VERY short girl with black hair and brown eyes.

"Gene! I know your here! Get down here!" She exclaimed. Ohhh... this must be Aph.....moo? I think? The one Gene calls 'kitty'. Fun fact: he used to call me that before I joined the gang. Since basically no one knows I'm in their gang, Gene frequently asks me to go 'check on her to see how it's going'. But then again: they are goodie two shoes. The only exception is Katelyn. We're sisters :)

I stay quiet as she groans.

"Gene! Zenix! Sasha! Come here! I know your here! I saw you guys!" I look to my left to see Gene just staring at her. He looks up at me and gives me 'the signal'. I sigh. I climb very slowly down the tree in be opposite side of where Aph..moo is. I walk around a few trees before I'm a few feet behind her. I sprint up to her. She spins around to face me.

"Hey! Katelyn said she needed to see you."

"Oh? For what?"

"Ermmm.... code... p?"

Her eyes widen and rush towards the school and enter it. I hear a few sighs of relief and I turn to see everyone dropping out of a different tree. Zenix needed Gene to help, though.

"Wow, (N/N). Didn't know your blood could come in so handy. I mean, Katelyn." I roll my eyes.

"Yes yes. I'm such a good advantage to you guys. Now, are you guys done spray painting? This bag is heavy and I don't wanna carry it anyone, and I can't doubt that none of you will."