-Garroth and Laurance- Don't mess with me (PT 2)

Things you'll need to know:

(Y/N) - Your Name

(N/N) - Nick Name
----------------------------------------------------

Your POV

After class, I rushed to the next one. I put Garroth's phone number paper in my phone case and headed to Mathematics. Suddenly, I felt my phone vibrate. I check it to see a text from Gene.

Gene:
Hey! You done with school yet, hun? It's taking forever!

You:
Ew. First off, don't call me hun. Second off, I'm in my last period.

Gene:
Oh... it's that time of the month?

You:
NO YOU IDIOT I MEAN ITS MY LAST SUBJECT IN SCHOOL!

Gene:
Haha, just kidding. I knew that.

You:
Betting 10 dollars you didn't.

Gene:
... I'll give it to you after school.

You:
KNEW IT!!

Alright, gotta go now. Bye~

Gene:
Bye hun!

You:
UGHH!

I quickly turn off my phone and rush to class. The bell rings.

SHOOT IM LATE!

I burst into the classroom to see everyone staring at me. Including Garroth. Where is his boyfriend-- I mean Laurance? My teacher glares at me.

"So... Ms. (Y/N), care to explain why you're late?" I gotta think of something fast!

"Umm.. there were werewolves in the hallway... so I took the long way to get here..." I lied. He sighs.

"Yeah, werewolves have been going crazy this past month. Go sit next to Garroth." Avoiding conversation with the teacher as much as possible, I race to the seat next to--

UGH.

Whatever. The day is almost over anyway.

"Ok everyone, today we are going to be learning about...." that's when my mind wandered off. I wonder what Sasha, Zenix, and Gene are doing. Probably something better than this. I also wonder how people would treat me if I wasn't Katelyn's siste--

"(Y/N)! What's the answer to the question?" The teacher yells out. Umm... I turn to Garroth who poked my arm.

"83." He mouths.

"83!" I shout out. The teacher nods at me and continues his lecture. I slouch in my chair. That was close. I turn to Garroth, who is currently staring at me. I gave him an awkward smile and he turned away, his face looking like a tomato. Weird. Maybe he's sick or something.

--timeskip--

FINALLY I'M FREE FROM JAIL! Everyone is leaving. Some talking with other people, some texting on their phones, but I don't give a frickity frock about them. I pull out my phone to call Sasha.

S-Sasha
Y-You

S- Hello?

Y- Sasha! Tell Gene to pick me up. Schools out!

S- Finally! Give me a sec.

Y- Ok.

The phone call ends and I tuck my phone back into my backpack. Yes, Gene can drive. Well, he's not allowed to but... he's able to sooo... 

I hear another ding and I groan, taking my phone out of my backpack again.

S- Hey! We're here now. Better hurry up, because I see the two pop guys running up to ya!

I turn around, and to my horror, I literally see them running up to me. I look to the Parking lot to see Gene's car. I sprint as fast as I could to it. Sasha, in shotgun, looks at me in entertainment as I'm being chased by the pop guys. Hey, remember how I said i sprinted as fast as I could? Well... I think I sprinted too fast..

*PLOP*

I fall on the ground and Sasha burst out laughing. No! I'm only like 3 feet away from the car. I groan in pain and look up slowly to see the pop guys. Great.

"Are you okay? That looked like a nasty fall..." Garroth asked with full concern in his voice. I roll my eyes hear a car door open. Oh great.

"(N/N), you alright?" I hear another voice.

"Does it look like I'm alright, Gene?!"

"No.."

"Well I am." I jump up and brush myself off. The two pop guys just stare at me as Gene takes me towards the car.

"Wait, (Y/N)! They are bad people, don't hang out with them!" I hear Laurance shout.

"I didn't see you think that in freshman year." I comeback. Zenix makes an 'OHHH!' sound, signifying that he just got rekt.

"See, they are already rubbing off of you! Sooner or later, you'll become one of the--" Garroth tried to explain, but I cut him off.

"I'm already one of them, but you guys were too ignorant to see it."

"This isn't (Y/N), Gene, what did you do to her?!" Laurance yelled. I don't see why this is a big deal...

Gene shrugs and I sigh, walking slowly over to them.

"He didn't do anything. I did this on my own will because goodie two shoes people suck. Got it?" I went to go into the car, but something grabbed my wrist. Or, someone?

"Katelyn wouldn't approve of this..." the person, who was Garroth, growled. I groan and snatch my hand away, leaving him stunned.

"How IGNORANT and STUPID ARE YOU?! I hang out with WHOEVER I WANT with my OWN WILL. GOT IT?! I don't need ANYONES APPROVAL JUST TO BE FRIENDS WITH SOMEONE!" I slap Garroth in the face. Laurance looks at me with wide eyes.

"Same thing to you, little Laurance." I punch his...

Friend...

And he groans out in pain. I smirk and hair flip as I walk into the car, satisfied. I open the window and shout:

"DON'T MESS WITH ME!"

Afterwards, when we got to Gene's house, everyone was complimenting me, like:

"They got rekt!"

"SAVAGE!"

And, my personal favorite:

"THE POP BOYS GOT FREAKING OWNED! GURL, YOU SAV!" Which surprised me since Gene said that.

----------------------------------------------------
Word count: 950

OMG I ORDERED A POSTER THE DAY BEFORE IT WAS GONE FOREVER!!

Sorry for not updating in a while. I have two words for you:

School.

Games.

So yeah :)

PUT REQUESTS IN!
                                            -Aqua