-Cloud- What did I do to deserve this?

Things you'll need to know:

(Y/N) - Your Name

(N/N) - Nick Name

(F/C) - Favorite Color

(H/C) - Hair Color

(E/C) - Eye Color
---------------------------------------------------

THIS IS IN MCD

Your POV

"No way! Cloud?! As in, my third in command?!" My best friend, Cadenza questions. This is what happens when I tell her personal information. I look down at my (F/C) sword.

"W-Well... yeah! I mean... he's cute and stuff..." I mumble. Her eyes light up as she squeals in excitement.

"Oh my Irene I ship it! Can I be your maid of honor?!" My face heats up.

"W-What?! We aren't even dating!" I huff as I slouch on my wooden chair. She laughs and winks at me.

"But you want to~"

"Ugh! Shut upppppp!" I whine. Suddenly, Vincent bursts though the door.

"Lady Cadenza, some people are here. They claim to know you." She gets up and looks at me, signaling I have to go with her. She says in her personal guard, but we're only together a lot because we're bffs. I sigh and get up, stealing a cookie from the kitchen as I go outside. Once I eat it, I see Cadenza, Cloud, Vincent, and other people I don't know.

(I DONT REALLY REMEMBER THE EPISODE SO IM GONNA WING IT!)

It was a girl with black hair and brown eyes, a man with blonde hair and blue eyes, and a guy with brown hair and green eyes. Cadenza gasps and hugs the black haired girl.

"Aphmau it's been so long! I've missed you so much!" The girl giggles.

"I've missed you too, Cadenza." The two chat while the two boys talked. Cloud and I awkwardly stand there and the Aphmau girl looks at us.

"Who are they?"

"Oh! This is (Y/N), my personal guard. And this is Cloud, my third in command. Guys, meet Aphmau."

"It's nice to meet you, Miss Aph....m..mau?" I guess. She laughs.

"Finally! Someone gets it right the first time!"

I step aside with Cadenza as Cloud goes to introduce himself. They made conversation until...

He was staring at the rat carcasses (which I juts noticed) she was holding, but Aphmau assumed he was looking at 'something else'.

"HEY! My eyes are up here, Cloud!"

"A-Ah! I'm sorry! I was just looking at the rat carcasses you have! I didn't--" she laughs.

"Sure that's what they all say I'm just looking at the rat carcasses!" He flushes red. She laughs even more.

"I'm kidding, I'm kidding! Nice to meet you, Cloud. You seem really nice." She goes away to talk to Cadenza and Vincent, along with the two other boys. Cloud huffs in embarrassment and I laugh at his cuteness. I notice the time depending on the sun and turn towards Cloud.