-Kacey- I did it

Things you'll need to know:

(Y/N) - Your Name

(N/N) - Nick Name
----------------------------------------------------

Your POV

"So your saying... the coach just allowed you to choose me as co-captain? Just because I'm your sister." I ask Laurance as I shut my locker. He shrugs.

"Well, yeah! Wanna do it? You can also help choose the new recruits for the tryouts."

"Sure. I guess."

The bell rings, signifying it's... that time. The most tiring time of the first day.

...freshman joining clubs. Well, it's not bad, it's just since my brother is the soccer captain, I have to help him with people signing it and seeing if they are worth it and stuff.

"Cmon, we still need to set up the booth." I groan.

"You mean I have to set up the booth. You just stand there and criticize me."

"Shut up! I'll help you this time."

"You better."

--timeskip--

"Hey um... I'd like to sign up for soccer." A random boy walks up to me and says. I take out the 'sign up paper'.

"Just sign here."

He does.

"Alright, tryouts are in two weeks. See you then!"

He walks off and Laurance walks up to me...

With a bunch of girls following him.

"Oh Laurance your SOOOOO hot!" One of the girls squeal.

"I know right?!" Another girl agrees.

"Ladies, ladies calm down." He gently smiles at them, which makes them go wild. I roll my eyes. Time to pull off another stunt.

"OH MY IRENE GARROTH IS SHIRTLESS NEAR THE BLEACHERS!" I yell. All the girls squeal and run over to the bleachers. I laugh and Laurance pouts at me.

"Yeah, I just did that."

"Hey Laurance!" I hear a familiar voice say.

"Hey to you too Katelyn." I sarcastically reply.

"Oh my Irene (Y/N)! Sorry, didn't see you there."

"Yeah yeah. Whatcha need?"

"Well, my little bro, Kacey," she says, gesturing a boy around my age to go up to me. He mutters a small 'hi' before Katelyn continues.

"Wants to join the soccer team." He immediately shoots his head up and glares at Katelyn.

"W-Wait I--"

"No (Y/N)! I think my little brother, Vylad, should join the soccer team!" A boy with dark brown hair gives me a loud 'Hello!'.

"Wait, Kacey is defin--"

"No, but Vylad is--"

They suddenly get in a fight and the two boys look at me, basically saying:

"Please end this."

With their eyes.

I sigh.

"They both can join, if they make it through the tryouts."

"Alright!" They both yell.

Garroth walks away with Vylad, while Katelyn stays a bit.

"Hey (N/N), can you stay with Kacey? He kinda needs a friend..."

"Hey!"

"What? It's true!"

I raise my eyebrow.

"Ok, sure."

"Great! Bye guys!" She runs off to the volleyball stand. I look at Kacey and smile.

"Well, I guess you're stuck with me."

--timeskip to before the tryouts--

"I CANT DO THIS!" Kacey exclaims as he's almost up. I look at him, worried.

"Yes you can! I trained you, remember? Remember all the moves and tricks I taught you?"

"Yeah..."

"Use those, Laurance will be impressed. I'll encourage you as well. Don't worry, you'll get through this!" He smiles and hugs me.

"Thanks (N/N).." I blush as he whispers that into my ear. He quickly pulls away, his face almost as red as mine.

"I-I-I-I-I'm so sorry!"

I chuckle.

"It's okay."

"Number 7!" We hear a faint call. I look at Kacey.

"Good luck!" He smiles again and rushes to the field.

--timeskip--

"Go Kacey! You can do it!" I yell from the bleachers. It seems to work, as his kicks and speed get better and better each encouragement.

"You got this!" His eyes full with determination and he kicks the ball...

Hard. It passes the goalie and shoots into the net. My eyes light up in excitement.

"Alright Kacey! You got the spot!" Laurance announces. I rush down the bleachers and hug him.

"You did it!"

I pull away.

"I did it..."

----------------------------------------------------
Word count: 680

Hey!

Bye!
-Aqua