-Garroth- M&Ms it is.

Things you'll need to know:

(Y/N) - Your name

(N/N) - Nick name

----------------------------------------------------

Bored in the car sooo...

Your POV
(This is MyStreet!)

I knock on my boyfriend's door.

......

No response? He usually answers right away. Maybe he's gone with his roommates, but I'm not very sure.

"Garroth? Hun, are you there?"

I hear shuffling and the door swings open. And what I see is terrible.

Eyes are filled with tears.

Hair is messy (he usually fixes it when he goes to answer the door).

He's avoiding eye-contact

And he's looking at the ground (he never does that unless he's sad)

"Garroth? What happened?!"

"... come in." He mumbled as he pulled me in. I sat on the couch facing the TV and he sat on the opposite one. There was a moment of silence.

"I miss her..." that caught my attention.

"What?"

"She was so cuddly, cute, and had the most adorable voice...!" At this point I stood up. He kept looking at the floor. I glared at him and sat down.

"She just got here, sat with me and we hugged. Then she just jumped out the window." I raised my eyebrow. Jumped out the window?

"What was her name?"

"S-Sp-Sp--.... SPRINKLESSSSSSS!" He started bawling his eyes out.

"Sh-She w-w-was so fluffy and I patted her head! IT WAS SO SOFT! WAHHHHHHHH!"

Oh, it's a cat.

"Oh Garroth..." I mentally slapped myself. Of course he wouldn't cheat on me. I went over to him and patted his back as his hands got wet with tears. Wow, he must have been really attached to this cat. I had an idea.

"What do you say we go bake some cupcakes?" I said in a soft voice. I gave him a few seconds to respond. After those few seconds, he wiped his tears away and he regained his posture.

"O-Ok... blue frosting though!"

"Fine by me."

We both head for the kitchen and I got out the supplies.

(A/N: BRB GOTTA SEARCH UP HOW TO BAKE COOKIES!

SCREW IT IM SKIPPING THAT PART)

----time skip----

We took out the newly baked chocolate (Garroth chose the flavor) cupcakes with choco chips inside.

"Smells good!" I laugh.

"We have to let it cool, then decorate it. Let's go play some video games while we wait for it."

"Fine by me."

We go and play (insert awesome game here because I can't think of one from the top of my head). After about 20 minutes, I get up and check on the cupcakes. I turn back to Garroth, and he's hugging a pillow tightly as he plays (insert awesome game here because I can't think of one from the top of my head).

"Wanna help me frost it?"

"Nah."

"Ok then." I make vanilla icing and dye it blue, then frost the cupcakes to perfection. I take out some toppings and I turn to Garroth and his game.

"Do you want M&Ms or sprinkles?"

"..."

He dies in his game and drops his controller.

".........

.
.

.

.

.
.
.
S-S-SP-"

Woops.

"SPRINKLESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" He bawls his eyes out again and grips the pillow tighter, crying into it. I sigh.

"M&Ms it is..."

EXTENDED ENDING

3rd POV

Laurance comes into the house from work, tired as ever. He suddenly hears sobbing. He turns the corner to see Garroth crying into (Y/N)'s shoulder.

"WAHHHH! S-S-S-SPRINKLESS!"
Laurance rolled his eyes and went into his room to read some Aphmau x Male!Reader on Wattpad.

----------------------------------------------------
Word Count: 590

Well then... that was interesting.

MY PHONE IS 3% GOTTA GO BYE!!!

                                               -Aqua