-Aaron- Romeo and Juliet

Things you'll need to know:

(Y/N) - Your Name

(N/N) - Nick Name

(F/C) - Favorite Color

(H/C) - Hair Color

(E/C) - Eye Color
----------------------------------------------------

Your POV
(This is MyStreet season one)

After I moved in with Aphmau, Katelyn, and Kawaii~Chan, things have been a bit... strange. Since Vylad lives in the basement and Katelyn doesn't want me to room with boys, I'm currently sharing rooms with Aphmau. After Katelyn, she's definitely sister-like towards me so it won't be that hectic.

I'm currently walking home from work. I rented an office so I can voice-act in peace, but who knew my new boss was gonna give me so many lines?! She said I was gonna be a side character named Julia, who is shy and cute, but I didn't know she was gonna speak 937 lines in one video. Most of them were like:

"Umm.. well.... I..." and then on with something.

It took me... 2-3 hours to get them all perfect. Good things she's paying me well.

Anyways, I come back home to something I didn't want to.

GARROTH AND APHMAU WERE MAKING OUT!

Nah, just kidding. They told me they would stop yesterday.

Garroth was sitting on the couch watching anime while Aphmau was yelling and running all over the place. I sigh and tap Garroth's shoulder. He turns over to me.

"What happened?"

"Well, Aphmau kinda got-"

"(Y/N)! JUST THE PERSON I NEEDED!" Aphmau screamed, pulling me into our room.

"Woah woah WOAHH! Be careful!"

"Sorry! I just need you to do a HUGE favor for me!"

"What is it?" She held in her breath.

"INEEDYOUTOTAKEMYPLACEANDBEJULIETINKATELYN'SPLAY!" She yelled super loud. I raised my eyebrow.

"What?"

"I... need you... to take... my place... and be Juliet... in Katelyn's play." She said slowly as she caught her breath.

"Hmm..." I hummed as I went and sat down on my (F/C) bed.

"No."

".....

PLEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAASEEEEEEEEEE?!" I cringe at the loudness.

"Okay, okay. What's in it for me?"

"I'll take you out to eat whenever you want for the next two months."

"DEAL!" She smiled and dragged me to Katelyn's room. I see Garroth looking at me with pity in his eyes. Same Garroth, same.

"Aph! Did you memorize the li--"

"Nope! (N/N)'s doing it!"

"Ugh, you're bringing another person into this?! Come on! Last time you brought in Garroth with a dress!"

"But she's good at acting and she's pretty! Not to mention she's a voice actor."

Katelyn looked at me.

"(N/N), do you wanna do this?"

"According to Aph, do I have a choice?"

"Okay, here are the lines. The play is on Saturday."

"What?! Today is Wed--"

"Good luck (Y/N)!" Katelyn says as she pushes me and Aphmau out of the room. Aph looks at me and hugs me.

"Thanks!"

----timeskip to Saturday!----

I was in a bright red dress as Aphmau was making the last touches.

"Hey.. Aphmau?"

"Yeah?"

"W-Who is Romeo?"

"Oh it's--"

"OW!" I yell as I felt a sharp pain in my stomach.

"OH MY IRENE YOUR WATER! IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BREAK NEXT WEEK! SOMEONE HELP ME TAKE (Y/N) TO THE HOSPITAL!"

Jk ;)

"Sorry!" Aphmau said as she quickly retrieved the needle.

"Oh, and it's Aaron!"

"A-Aaron?"

"Yeah! Why-- oh yeah. Don't you have a thing for him?" She giggles.

"Ugh, shut uppp!!"

"Ok ok sheesh! I'm done my the way." She's right though, I do have a thing for him. I look at myself. I saw a beautiful (H/C) haired girl with bright (E/C) eyes.

"That is not me!" I said is disbelief.

"Yes it is! Now go! Kiss your Prince Charming and tell me all about it!"

She pushed me out of my dressing room. I walk onto the stage when it's my part. Ugh, here we go.

----time skip----

Here's the part I kiss him. Oh Irene. I'm nervous but excited. No, this is weird. Stop thinking like that and get this over with! I go in to kiss him. Right when I'm an inch away from his face, he moves his head slightly and makes our lips connect. It was only for a few seconds, then I took the dagger.

"O happy dagger, / This is thy sheath," and I 'stab' myself. Truth is, the 'dagger' get shorter the more you put pressure on it, so when I stabbed myself, the blade went in the handle so it looked like I was dying. Once I was on the ground...

"DONT KISS HIM!"

"YEAH, ITS NOT WORTH!"

Garroth and Laurance yell from both sides of the stage. They ran at my dead body from both ends of the stage....

Only to kiss each other and fall from the impact.

The crowd bursts out laughing and the curtains started to close.

Once they were fully closed, I got up and looked at the two blushing men on the ground, staring at each other. Both screamed and I laughed, walking to the back stage. Aphmau high-fives me as I walk to my dressing room to change back to my normal clothes. I was about to take off my dress, but then I felt arms wrap around my waist. I froze. What the heck? Then, I felt a head rest on my shoulder. I turn my head slightly and see black hair.

"A-A-A-Aaron?" He gets off of me and I turn around.

"Wanna go get food after this?"

"Like a date?"

"Y-Yeah!"

"Sure!" He smiles and walks out of my dressing room, but turns his head back at me slightly.

"By the way, your a good kisser. Wanna try it again?"

"W-W-WHAT?" He laughs and walks out of my dressing room. I change quickly and run after him.

"HEY! WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?"

"It means..." he turns around and smacks his lips onto mine. I slowly melt into the kiss, but he pulls away. He smirks as I whine.

"That. Cmon, let's go get food."

"O-Ok..."

.....

"AHHHH! MY SHIP SAILED!"

----------------------------------------------------
Word Count: Exactly 1050 words.

Hey! Thanks for reading this chappy! Except to see at least one more chapter today, and until then, see you later. BYE!
                                            -Aqua