-Vylad- Never Have I Ever!

Things you'll need to know:

(Y/N) - Your Name

(F/C) - Favorite Color

(N/N) - Nick Name
----------------------------------------------------

Your POV

(IN THIS IT ONLY GOES UP TO 10)

"Wait so... how do we play again?" Everyone, including me, groaned in frustration. This was the 17th time Garroth has asked this.

"Come on! Even Vylad got the idea before you!" I said, pulling Vylad over to me as I hugged him protectingly.

"I know! Why do you think that he went to Ok'hasis Prep and I didn't?" I sigh.

"Okay, so if your face appears on the board." I say, mentioning to the big floating board.

"It's your turn. Basically, if it's your turn, say something you've never done and you think others haven't. If it's someone else's turn, if you've haven't done it, advance, if you have, stay where you are. Got it?"

"Wait... so..."

"Oh my Irene Garroth! Aphmau just introduce this already!"

"Oh yeah! Ahem... hey guys welcome to another video. Today we are playing prop hunt with Garroth, Katelyn, (Y/N), and Vylad!" We all wave at the camera.

"And out one and only button man: WILL!"

"Hi Will!" I say, waving at him as he stands on his floating platform. He waves back.

"Let's get right to it!"

My face suddenly appears on the board.

"OH! It's me! Um.... never have I ever been single this past month!" I jump forward onto my (F/C) platform. And so does Aphmau and Vylad. Oh yeah, did I mention me and Vylad are dating? Yeah...

"Come on!" Garroth whines. Katelyn just groans.

Aphmau's face appears on the board.

"Erm... umm... never have I ever..... umm.... liked Garroth!" I stop.

"Aphmau, that is the worst lie you can tell ever!" I claim.

"W-What? I've never--"

"What about back in high school? Here, have a flashback:

"(Y/N)?"

"Yeah?"

"I can trust you... right?"

"Oh of course! What do you need?"

"Nothing... I just need to get this off my chest..."

"Go on..."

"I-I like Aaron and Garroth and I don't know who to chose!"

END OF FLASHBACK.

"So haha! You just wasted your turn!" Everyone but Aphmau jumps forward.

"Ugh! Curse you for being so smart and having a good memory!"

"Oh it's my turn!" Katelyn exclaims.