Circus de Royale

The next day, the lead performers of the Circus de Royale rose early to decide acts. But before that, they had to discuss ways to make them look as innocent as possible.

     "How do you propose we do this, Sebastian?" Ciel asked.

    "I haven't the slightest idea, my Lord." Answered Sebastian, winking at his grandchildren.

     The kids nodded at each other, "we've got an idea!" They yelled in unison.

   "Out with it children," Amelia coaxed.

    "We should be gypsies," Eagus stated.

     "Go on." Alarix pressed.

     "The English don't see gypsies as a threat like the French do. If we act as traveling gypsies, we can go nearly anywhere," The twins began. "Not to mention the clothing is fun to wear. It's also a good cover story if anyone suspects us and asks questions."

     "Our kids are geniuses!" The Trio exclaimed, hugging their respective children.

     "Well now that that's sorted, we need cast assignments." Sebastian changed the subject.

     "We call tightrope!" The kids shouted.

     "I suppose snake dancing would be fun to try," the triplets wondered aloud in unison.

      "We men will do knife throwing!" Their husbands chimed.

      "I'll be the ringleader. The young Master will be at my side." Sebastian announced, tone playful. "Get into your costumes. Remember we are gypsies after all."

     With those words, everyone sped off to get into costume.

(Sebastian)

(Sebastian)

(Trio)