The Actual Study Trip

With the announcement over, the group of children grabbed their bags and rushed to the portal wing of the castle. Once there they were there, they were given clothes and currency to match their designated time period.

"Hey Rosa, where's the other girl who's supposed to be going with us?" Ciel asked.

"She already boarded Your Highness." their attendant replied, opening a door.

"Thank you."

"Right this way please." The man smiled and ushered them onto a small boat.

"Why are we on a boat? I thought we were going through a portal." Ciel sat down.

"In order to get through the portal safely, we sail through it via boat. It also makes the ride easier." a strangely familiar voice answered.

"Who are you?" The Royals jumped at the sudden reply.

"Hello Ria. How lovely to see you again." Rosa said calmly.

"Why hello dear sister." The identical girl replied, venom lacing her once peaceful tone.

"Twins? That's so cool!" Frea jumped up and down.

"Quiet peasant." The room was deathly silent at her words. You see unlike her twin, Ria was raised as a noble. The girls were the result of a one night stand between their father, a noble, and their mother, a servant.

They were separated at a young age, their father taking the stronger of the two with him. Their mother took Rosa and left.

"Your parents made a very stupid decision. Don't they know that twins are weaker when their apart." Frea used her powers intentionally this time.

"Whatever I'm ten times more powerful then you will ever be, commoner." Ria spat.

"I'm going to assume that you're the new transfer student everyone has been talking about right?" Dorian yawned.

"Yes that's me. I only transferred here because my father wants me to get in good with the Royal family. He thinks I'm the perfect choice for a bride."

The Royals laughed hysterically at this. "Sorry to disappoint you, but the Royal kids aren't going to marrying demons this generation." Eagus chuckled.

"What do you mean?"

"The Royal children will all end up being betrothed to reapers. They have a duty to keep the treaty intact."

"What? Your lying!"

"You don't have to believe us. You can just ask the King."

"And how in Hell am I supposed to do that?"

"He's the chaperone for our group."

"Huh?"

"Indeed I am." Sebastian enters with a smile. He was already dressed in human clothes.