Proposal

"Claude what's taking so damn long? They should awake by now!" Alois' voice boomed.

"Oh dry up, you great prune! Can't a boy and his little sister get any bloody sleep around here?" yelled Eagus, not bothering to cover up his sister's ears. It wasn't like that was gonna stop her from hearing anyway.

"Shut up, you funny looking peacock. We're trying to sleep, we're growing children dammit! Demon children!" The twins added in unison.

"Don't make me come up there and box your ears!" Frea, now awake, yelled, using the inheritance of her mother's temper to her advantage.

"I'd listen to her if I were you." Dorian yawned lazily.

Alois stepped out of his office to find five children staring at Claude. They looked bloodthirsty. "How dare you, do you know who I am?"

"Jim Marken, orphan." Frea replied, reading his deep dark thoughts.

"How did you?"

"We are the grandchildren of one of the most powerful Demon Kings ever to live and you're asking her how she did it? How pathetic, your soul must be awfully sweet by now. How revolting." The twins seethed.

"Well back to business. One of you lucky ladies is going to have the honor of being His Highness' bride." Claude interrupted his master before his insolence got them both killed.

"No thanks, we're good. We'll probably all end up marrying Reapers to keep the truce intact." informed Eagus as he watched Frea braid Dorian's hair, which had grown substantially longer.

"What?" Alois asked, tears welling in his eyes."How am I supposed to get married now?"

"Calm down, you're like what? Six? You can't handle yourself right now, let alone a wife." Dorian stated dully.

"Why doesn't anyone love me Claude?" Alois cried, holding onto his butler who stared at him in utter disgust.

"What a stupid question." Ciel laughed, standing in the doorway. "Humans are so pathetic. We lie like it's second nature, we yearn for attention, and when we don't get it, we search for pity in those who have none."

"Well said, cousin." Eagus complimented.

"Why thank you, your Highness." The young Earl accepted.

"You'd make quite the demon, I'd wager." Dorian added, standing as he let his newly braided hair fall from his shoulder.

"And stop referring to us in such a formal way. We are family, not master and servant." Eagus commanded.

"Yes, cousin." Ciel replied.

"Where are my children?" Amelia asked as she walked through the entrance.

"We're right here Mommy!" Frea called.

"Oh dear, look at the time. We must be going now. These children have another scheduled kidnapping, fortunately." Her mother said, tucking her pocket watch.

"Let's go. Maybe we'll be captured by someone more interesting." Eagus yawned.

"Agreed." chorused the other children.

The group left the Trancy Manor. Once again they settled down and pretended to fall asleep. At around one o'clock, they were stolen away, although handled with much more care.

Once again the kids were carried into a dreary old mansion. This mansion in particular was home to a creepy old man by the name of Baron Kelvin.

Now unlike this rather nice and friendly looking chap, Baron Kelvin's body was covered in bandages and was pushed around in a wheelchair

"Wake them up Joker. I want to see them awake!" The mummy wheezed.

"Yes Father." Joker answered, reaching for Frea.

"Don't touch my sister with your foul hands." Eagus projected, still laying on his side.

"You were awake the whole time?" Joker inquired.

"Have been since the whole kidnapping. I'm glad we weren't sleeping this time. I fear if we had been, heads will have rolled." Frea giggled, sounding like more then just a little girl.

"You couldn't have killed me if you wanted to, stupid girl." Bandage-face laughed.

"I wonder if he really wants to see if that's true or not. Shall we give him a taste?" Dorian grinned maliciously.

"I'm here, what did I miss?" announces a man in a wheelchair.

Ignoring him, the kids looked around their prison. "Look at what they did to this little girl, Eagus." Frea said, tears pooling in her eyes.

"Now now sis, please don't cry. You know what happens when you cry." Her brother soothed, just as she let a deafening wail, the other children backing away from her.

"Huh?" The older men chimed together.

What was the result? The three human men were shocked by lightning, seeming to come from nowhere. Seeing the result of her tears, Frea burst out in laughter at the now charcoal colored men, the other kids joining in.

"What's going on in here? Why is Frea laughing like a lunatic?" Ciel asked, a irked look crossing his features.

"Does it matter?" Dorian chuckled.

With no more time to spare, the demons got to work. Ciel had a conniption, Baron Kelvin died a most painful death, Joker died of blood loss, and the mansion was set ablaze. Before all of this, the children were sent to protect Lady Elizabeth and Tanaka, although it was more for Tanaka.

The first to feel the terrible wrath of Wolf Clan pups were Dagger and Beast.

"Hey, what are they doing here. They should be dead already." Beast said, backing away as Eagus' eyes turned a piercing fuchsia.

"Come on Beast their just kids." Dagger argued as he charged on Dorian, who quickly decapitated him.

"Dagger? What are you?" Beast screeched, raising her who in air. She wasn't fast enough. She too was killed without remorse, but this time Eagus committed the unforgivable act.

"I'm singling one hell of a big brother." he began. "Boring. I expected more from you." He commented, staring at the body if the well endowed woman.

"Let's go." Dorian walked off Eagus following him.

Next on the to-die list were Peter and Wendy. They were confronted by Mey-Rin and the twins. The two were quickly shot out of sky, with blazing speed and constricted by two identical snakes. The twins could shape shift, that's new.

After them was poor Jumbo, he got caught by Finny and Frea. Before they could restrain him, their heads were bashed in.

"You shouldn't have done that." whispered Frea, her eyes turning the all too familiar fuchsia. "I'm sorry about this, but the masters orders are absolute." she stated before she kicked him where the sun don't shine.

"Oops, maybe I kicked too hard." she giggled, looking at the giant man doubled over, holding his bleeding crotch. She left him there.

After the nut cracker, pun very much intended. The servants regrouped and headed to the kitchen for a snack before they got to cleaning. Afterwards the mess was cleaned and everyone waited patiently for Sebastian and Ciel's return.

The demon and his master arrived home with an unfamiliar girl in tow. Well it would seem, yet another girl was going to be joining the already female abundant Michaelis Clan...

~~~~~~~~~~~

Alrighty, lets see I believe it should be fixed now. Sorry for the wait. Hope you liked this chapter. Vote and comment if you did.