Study Trip

"Class I have an announcement to make." Undertaker grabbed the attention of his students. "All students will be going on a study trip. Each student and their group will be transported to a different time period in the Human Realm." His green eyes scanned the room. "Your assignment will be to present a report on the citizens way of life, religion, economy, and hierarchy."

The students went back to their note taking. Everyone was excited about it of course, but no one wished to revoke their own privilege by disrupting class. The Royals of course weren't worried in the slightest, although they couldn't help their smiles at the thought of visiting a time period that wasn't 19th century England.

"Where do you think they'll teleport us?" Frea asked excitedly.

"They'll probably put us in the lap of luxury or maybe in the depths of poverty. Lots of people hate the Royal family." Dorian answered, scribbling something onto his homework.

"It makes sense. I mean Grandpa Lucy did seize the throne by force." Celia added, rummaging through her schoolbag.

"I hope they put us somewhere in between." Ciel groaned, staring at an arithmetic problem.

"It'll be alright. No matter where we are, we always rise up. It's the Michaelis way!" Frea chimed, alphabetizing her spelling words.

"Whatever we'll be going nowhere if we don't get our work done. Now get to it and stop lollygagging!" Eagus snapped from atop his bed.

Then there was a knock at the door. "Enter." The children commanded in unison. A small girl walked into the room, Tish following behind her.

"What is you need?" The twins asked, looking up from their homework.

"I'm here to tell you of your grouping." The girl answered quietly.

"Rosa is a lovely name. Now tell us, we've been quite eager to hear the results." Frea beamed, not having meant to read the girl's mind.

"All of the Royals are to be sent together along with myself, Tish, and another girl by the name of Tarea." Rosa said, keeping her head down as a sign of respect.

"Lift your head." Dorian commanded." Any news on where we'll be going?"

"No. They didn't give me any of that information. My apologies Your Highness." she trembled at the thought of being thrown in jail for not asking a simple question.

"Don't be so scared. Just because we are royalty, doesn't mean we aren't kids just like you." Ciel sighed, returning to his arithmetic.

"Okay..."

"Anyway since you're here, why not do some homework and get to know us?" Celeste smiled.

"If you insist." she said quietly, reaching into her bag.

"So Tish, have we proven ourselves yet?" Eagus chuckled.

"A little." she answered begrudgingly.

"Well then, it's a start."

"Homework now, chatter later." Celia snapped, throwing her book at the boy she called cousin.

"Why of course dearest cousin." He laughed and sat down to finish his history paper.

The rest of the day went by peacefully and Rosa opened up to them some. Even if only a little. They continued to meet after school to discuss homework and practice magic together.

When the day of the study trip arrived, Rosa met with the Royals once again. This time she wanted To make sure she didn't get lost. Even if she was travelling with royalty, she'd be treated like any other commoner on the streets.

She only managed to get into the school by earning the best grades in her region. Little did she know, she was in for a big surprise. When she got to the front of the school, she found the whole Royal family outside.

She inched close enough to hear their conversation. "Mommy what are you doing out here?" Frea smiled up at the older demoness.

"We have news to give you before you leave." The woman answered. "We all do."

"What's up?" The twins asked in synch.

"We're all pregnant again!" The sisters announced together. Their husbands froze. Apparently this was their first time hearing about this.

"Alright we're gonna be big sisters!" The twins high fived Frea. The boys looked at their mother's with pride. Even Ciel.

"Sweet, we get new clan members." Dorian grinned.

"I hope it's a girl." Eagus whispered.

"I want another boy running around. It gets a little lonely with all these women." Ciel argued.

"What's going on over here? Hello again Your Majesty." Rosa finally greeted, coming out from around the corner.

"We're gonna be older siblings!" The girls cheered.

The fathers still had dumbfounded looks on their faces. When they heard the girls' words again, all three passed out. The four women laughed at their husbands.

"I hope they don't act like that when they have to be born." Amanda giggled, watching as the kids began to poke and prod at the older demons.

"I think it might be an amusing pass time. Maybe faking labor would do that." Eveline chuckled. The men were awake now. Their faces hadn't changed.

"Would you four pick your jaws up from the floor. You'll catch flies. At least say something. Are you happy, sad, angry?" Amelia stared at them.

"I'm elated. I finally get to be a father!" Hiumar cheered.

"I think I want another little Amelia. Although a tiny me would no doubt be awesome." Alarix wrapped an arm around his wife's waist.

"Let's bet on triplets this time! Boys wouldn't hurt either, would they Addeline?" Asmodeus asked.

"Another Gaelle warrior. I can feel it." Elrick smirked.

~~~~~~~~~~

Sigh.... I suppose the study trip can wait until tomorrow. Vote and comment!