Showtime

A week has gone by since the children received their armbands. In that time, the group used the Phantomhive name to garnar customers.

    "Children are you in your costumes?" Rollo, or Sebastian, asked the little ones.

     "Yes Papa!" They replied.

  (Girls)

  (Girls)

  (Boys in different colors)

     "Marvelous, that is all. We have a full house so be sure to capture the audience." The butler announced.

    "Yes!" Everyone chorused.

    The ringleader walked onto the stage, Ciel marching behind him. He was meant to be a shadow, making funny faces when Rollo wasn't looking.

     "Welcome everyone to the Circus de Royale!" He projected, lifting his arms in the air, Ciel copying him goofily.

     "We ask that you not freak out!" Ciel continued.

    Then the lights went out. A shriek was heard before the lights flashed back on. In place of Rollo and Seo were the snake dancers, three.

    "May I introduce our snake dancers Ami, Avi, and Adi." Came Sebastian's voice.

     He and Ciel were hanging upside down by a rope

     He and Ciel were hanging upside down by a rope. The crowd laughed histerically at the sight of them dangling.

    "Thank you for the introductions Father," Ami said.

    The dance began. By the end, everyone was clapping and cheering. Next up were the knife throwers. Eventually Rollo and Seo were let down.

      "And here we have our knife throwers, El, Rix, and Aso."

     The men performed some Russian dance involving knife throwing. The crowd was awed at the sight of the dangerous act.

     The kids were up next. They decided to include trapeze in their act, because 5 demon children on a tightrope was reaching out to disaster.

      "Ladies and gentlemen, please turn your attention to the top of the tent. For this act we'll need a volunteer," Rollo announced.

     A boy and his butler stood, "come up onto the stage if you please," instructed the gypsie.

     They stepped into the light. The boy was blonde and dressed as a noble. The butler, tall and mysterious in a creepy kind of way.

    "What do we have to do?" The boy asked in a sickly sweet voice

    "You gotta walk the rope," replied Dori, pointing to the tightrope. "With style!"

   "Alright," agreed the butler, picking up his master.

   "Without help." The other kids chorused.

    "Claude put me down." Ordered the small blonde.

    "As you wish." Claude gave in, nearly dropping his young master in distaste.

    "Follow us please," the twins instructed in unison, leading Blondy to the ladder going up to the rope.

     Blondy climbed the ladder, his hands shaking the whole way. "By the way what's your name, kid?" Cia asked.

      "Alois Trancy." He answered before he was pushed onto the rope.

    Not long after stepping onto the tightrope, Alois fell off, screaming bloody murder.(well I guess we know who screamed when the lights went out) What Booty Shorts Boy didn't know was he was going to be caught mid-air by the Beomhir siblings on trapeze.

    The siblings caught him with ease.  "You can stop screaming now, girly." Said Eaga, hanging upside down.

     "Let me down!" Alois screamed.

   After a fabulous tightrope and trapeze act, the show ended with a traumatized Alois. After everyone had left, the gypsies led him to the family tents. Now in better lighting, Claude noticed the armbands on the children.

     "Helvete Royal Clan children!" His jaw hit the floor.

     "Papa I thought we were part of Wolf Clan only," Fri said, tugging on Rollo's pant leg, while the other kids laughed at Claude's face. 

     "You are, but Papa is the King of Helvete. Which makes you apart of the Royal Clan as a princess." He answered, placing the twins on his shoulders.

    "My apologies, your Majesty. I did not sense other demons." Claude continued with a bow, his mouth still hanging open.

    "That's funny, we smelt you when we got to London." Fri laughed as her brother allowed her to braid his hair.

    "Close your mouth or you're going to catch flies, stupid demon." chuckled Eaga.

    "Claude who are these people?" Alois joined the conversation.

    "They are the royal family of Helvete,the demon world," The lesser demon began. "King Sebastian, his 4 daughters, Princesses Amelia, Amanda, Addeline, and Eveline. Their husbands Princes Alarix, Asmodeus, Elrick, and Hiumar. Their children are these 6 here..."

    "Prince Eagus, son of Prince Alarix."

    "Princess Frea, daughter of Prince Alarix."

    "Princesses Celia and Celeste, twin daughters of Prince Asmodeus."

    "Prince Dorian, son of Prince Elrick."

    "Prince Seo, son of Prince Hiumar." Ciel kept up his act.

    A circus full of lies and deception. A new demon with a wicked master. An investigation not even close to being solved. What will become of these demons...

~~~~~~~~~~

       Hello, Tip here. Just wanted to say thx to the one person that is reading so far. Also wanted to say that Hiumar's name is pronounced Humor. Vote and comment!