School Dance

It felt like years had gone by since the Michaelis Clan had thrown a proper party and all of the children were itching to find out when their first real ball would take place. They were natural dancers and it would seem that it runs in the family.

The students were currently gathered in the large dining hall. The tables had been moved to make room for them all. The Royal family, plus their new servant, were atop a pedestal. They looked over the exited children before King Sebastian drew their attention. "I'm very sorry to interrupt your evening classes but I have an announcement to make." he paused.

"I came to announce that a ball will be held during the Regions Day celebration. This dance will be hosted by the Royal family and everyone is invited. The ball will be held here in the palace and you children will be showing off your skills to the highest of the elite."

"Your families are invited as well and my sisters and I have already begun the preparation for their transport to the Demon Realm." Amelia continued, causing the reaper girls to smile. "This event is meant to be fun and bad behavior will not be tolerated."

"The Regions Day ball is to be held next week in the middle of the holiday. You are dismissed." Everyone left when told, rushing back to their classes. There wasn't a person in the school who wasn't talking about it.

The Royals were gathered in one of their dorm rooms. "So what exactly is Regions Day? There is no such holiday in the human world." Ciel asked.

"Regions Day is a lot like Christmas, except we have region gatherings. Family gatherings are kind of unheard if here since most demon children are left for dead when they are young. Only the strong survive here." Eagus answered.

"Everyone here is related some way or another, especially the royals. Well, until Papa married Grandma." Celeste grinned.

"Interesting." Ciel whispered.

"Anyway we have to figure out what we're going to wear. I mean the Royal family has to lead the first dance." Frea chimed as she rummaged through a drawer in the room.

"We'll probably get something new Frea. Stop worrying about it." Dorian jumped in lazily.

"I guess." she trailed off.

There wasn't a dull moment for the rest of the week. It was Friday now and the Royals were in the middle of their very unnecessary dance lesson. The kids were all paired with reaper children so as not to anger the visitors during the first dance.

They would later switch partners and the pairs would be Ciel and Celeste, Dorian and Celia, and Frea and Eagus. Tish wouldn't be joining in the dancing. She hated social gatherings so she decided to act like an actual servant and help in the kitchen.

She didn't care about the jealous glares that were aimed at her as she strolled in. "Are you here to get a snack for your masters?" a maid asked in a venom filled tone.

"Nope, I'm here to help. What can I do?" Morticia answered, eyeing a rather large pile of dirty dishes.

"Take out the trash. That's probably all you're able to do anyway." she mumbled the last part.

"Of course! And I heard that by the way." Tish walked off.

A few days later back in the girls' dressing room. "Girls we've got your dresses from the tailors!" Addeline called, strolling up  to her twin daughters.

"Let us see!" they all cried, running up to their corresponding mothers. The clothing was as follows:

 The clothing was as follows: