1

"Selling him for $3,000!"

I stared at the group of men in front of me. They were all wearing fancy suites.

I gasped when I felt my legs getting pulled wide open. The two guys by my sides both held my legs wide open while the other one held me up.

I tried to close my legs with all the strength I had, but it was no use. I hate it when they have to drug me.

I look down and closed my eyes. I didn't want to see the group of men in front of me stare at me.

"I'll take him!", a man yelled.

"We got a 3,000 over here, anyone else?..No one? Sol-!"

"Here's 7,000, I'll take him"

------------------------------------------------

I stared out the window of the car as my new owner drives us home. I took a deep breath and looked down at my hands. I took glances at the man. He was buff..broad chest, wide shoulders, you can also see his biceps through the suite.

I bit my lip and looked back at my hands. What's going to happen to me now?..I'm scared.

------------------------------------------------

"Shit!..", the man above me yelled.

Every thrust he makes inside of me hurts. I want this to stop. Tears falling down my cheeks nonstop.

I grabbed onto the bed sheets tighter. He started thrusting more harder. Skin slapping together became louder.

I let out a muffled scream once he came inside of me. He stayed inside of me for awhile and soon slipped out.

I let go of the bed sheet and stared at the white ceiling. I laid there motionless. I heard shuffling from the side, but I don't care. I'm too tired to care.

"Just remember, you're bought for pleasure only, so don't expect anything else", he said and walked out.

I pulled the blanket over me and closed my eyes. I bit my lip to try to hold in my tears...I couldn't take it anymore. I let the tears fall.

This is how my life is going to be now...at least I have a bed to sleep in, right?..

I miss my parents. They died when I was 13. They were the only ones I had. When they passed away, I had nowhere to go. I slept on the streets for weeks until one day I was being dragged away by two men.

They brought me to a horrible place. They drugged me, put things inside of me, hit me so many times...I just wanted to die so bad.

Now I'm 18. They said I was old enough to be sold. And now that I'm sold to someone...this is going to be my life now.