6

Taehyung's POV

"Come here", Jungkook said.

I did as he said. I was about to sit next to him, but he pulled my arm to make me sit on his lap.

"Y-Yah...", I stuttered.

"What, are you uncomfortable?", he asked.

"N-No..."

I turned back to look at the TV quickly. I heard him chuckle. I started feeling his lips leaving light kisses on my neck.

"Tae..I'm getting hungry", he said in a seductive way.

"I can g-go cook something for you", I said quickly.

I stood up, but was pulled back down by him. I turned towards him and blushed at how close our faces were.

Jungkook's POV

I was about to kiss him, until my phone ruined the moment. I groaned and pushed Tae off me softly.

I walked towards the bedroom and closed the door. I took out my phone and looked at the caller ID. I sighed and answered the call.

"What is it dad?"

"Can you lend us some money?"

"Why should I do that?"

"Because we're low on it right now"

"So just because I have more money now, means that you can start asking me for some? Go ask Junghyun"

"Aish, this is why you are so useless"

"Heh..I'm useless?! Who was the one that had to work and go to school at the same time just to make enough money for all of us to have food and a home, huh?!"

"Yeah you did all of that, but at least your brother treated us good, unlike how you did, be more like your brother Jungkook"

"That's all you care about?! Me treating you badly?! Well if you just gave me some attention, or at least say you love me, or not say I'm worthless through out my whole life, then I wouldn't have treated you guys like that"

"Just shut up Jungkook, give us the money."

"I'm not giving you any damn money"

I hung up the call and threw my phone on the bed. I ran my fingers through my hair from frustration.

"They don't fucking appreciate what I do for them"

I clenched my fist tightly from the thought of my parents calling me names.

"Worthless"

"Useless"

I picked up the chair and threw it at the mirror. I felt the tears coming down my cheeks. I stared at myself at the broken mirror.

"Jungkook?"

I turned towards the soft voice. Taehyung stood there while staring at the broken mirror. He looked back at me.

He walked towards me and gave me a..hug. I stood there by the feeling of him wrapping his arms around me.

"It's okay", he said softly.

This is the first time I actually feel safe and loved. The feeling is so warm and comfortable.

I slowly wrapped my arms around him and hugged him back tightly. I started crying silently on his shoulder.

"Don't cry Jungkook"

He let go of the hug and faced me. He wiped my tears away.

"I don't want to see you cry"

I stared at his brown eyes. They were so beautiful.

He started saying something, but I didn't listen. He still had his arms around me.

"Jungkook?", he called.

"Tae..."

He was about to say something, but I grabbed his neck and pulled him into a soft passionate kiss.