11

It's been four years since Jungkook has been in prison. Right now, I'm laying in Jungkook's bed hugging his pillow.

I sighed and got up. I walked towards the kitchen and grabbed a bag of chips. I walked back into the living room and sat down on the sofa. I stared at the TV blankly.

I decided not to go back to my original home and stay here at Jungkook's home. I promised Jungkook that I would wait for him to come back.

I heard a knock at the door. I sighed, knowing it was going to be my brother. I sat up and walked towards the door to open it.

"Jungkook?!", I yelled.

I froze at my spot.

"What, you're not going to give me a hug?", he said while pouting.

I stared at him for a minute and soon felt tears coming down my cheeks. I gave him a tight hug while crying onto his chest.

"I-I thought you have two more years left?", I said.

He wiped my tears and held my cheeks with his hands. He pecked my lips and smiled.

"I had some friends help me out", he said.

"Yo", someone said behind him.

I looked to see who it was and widened my eyes.

"Wassup", another person popped out.

"Yah, don't be scared of us, I know we did bad things to you back then, and we're really sorry for doing that", Hoseok said.

I stood there silently.

"We're not going to do that to you again, besides, Hoseok and I are dating", Yoongi said.

"What?", Jungkook said quickly.

"You guys never told me this"

"Ahh, well we didn't want to tell everyone yet", Hoseok said while scratching his neck.

"So, who tops?", Jungkook asked.

Yoongi blushed and looked down. Hoseok pointed at himself. I laughed at the two.

"I only came because of Tae", someone said.

We looked back at the opened door, which we forgot to close.

"Oh yeah, Jimin helped me out also, it was actually his idea, which is shocking", Jungkook said.

"R-Really?", I said.

I was shock. I didn't expect Jimin to help him out.

"Well yeah because I've seen how depress and lonely you've been looking without him", Jimin said.

"It made me really upset"

"Aw, thank you so much Jimin", I said while giving him a tight hug.

"Anyways, where's Jin and Namjoon?", I asked.

"They went on a date", he said.

"Ahh", I said while nodding.

------------------------------------------------

We all decided to go out and eat since none of us can cook. I watched the others all joke around and laugh.

I smiled once I saw Jungkook talking more, smiling more, and laughing more. I'm glad he's finally happy.

Jungkook grabbed my hand and smiled at me. I smiled back. He started to lean in and peck my lips.

"I love you", he said.

"I love you too", I said while pecking his lips again.

"Yah, foods here, now stop acting lovey dovey over there", Yoongi said.

"Same goes for you and Hoseok then", Jungkook said.

"What?! But-", Yoongi was cut off my Hoseok.

"Babe, just eat", Hoseok said while laughing.

"Why did I have to be here", Jimin said while face palming.

"Because you love me", I said while laughing.

He rolled his eyes and started eating his food.

------------------------------------------------

So everything was back to normal. And when I mean by normal, I mean more laughter, more smiles, more having a good time with friends.

There was no more crying, no more hurting each other, no more stress, no more sadness.

Jungkook did stop having nightmares. Which I'm happy about.

But what matters more is that everyone was finally happy and enjoying life more.

The End Pt. 2

------------------------------------------------

(A/N)

I wrote this ending because I feel bad for writing a sad ending.

So I hoped you enjoyed this story, even though it was very short.