5

Jimin's POV

"Did you copy the call?", I asked Namjoon.

He nodded while typing some stuff on the laptop.

"Good, try to see if you can find anything from the audio"

He nodded again and continued typing. Jin, who was listening to the call from the other day gave me the headphones.

"He might be kept hostage", he said.

I put the headphones on and listened to the audio carefully.

"At the end, it sounded like he was in a rush, like he was panicking when he said goodbye"

I replayed the audio again. What Jin said did make sense though.

"I-I have to go, goodbye!"

I took the headphones off and sighed.

"We just have to find out where he's being kept", I said.

-------------------------------------------------

Taehyung's POV

It's been three weeks already. Right now, I'm laying on the bed while hugging the pillow close to me.

I want someone to hug me tightly, so I can feel safe from all the dangerous things. I just want someone to love me and care for me.

Jimin..

"Yah, what are you doing?", Jungkook asked while climbing on top of me.

He has been getting more..nice lately. He does still hit me, but not as hard anymore. He does it more less now.

"Nothing, I'm just a little tired", I said while looking up at him.

He hummed and nodded his head.

"D-Did you need me to do something?", I asked.

"No, it's okay, go ahead and rest", he said.

He climbed off of me and walked towards his desk. I watched him sat down and started writing some stuff on a piece of paper.

"I know I'm handsome, but you don't have to stare at me that long", he laughed.

That was the first time I heard him laugh. I was a little shock from it. He's never laughed or smiled ever since I was here.

"You laughed..and smiled", I said.

He cleared his throat and made his expression go back to its cold self. He looked back at the piece of paper he was writing on.

"So what", he said coldly.

"You should do that more", I said softly.

He looked at me.

"It suites you", I smiled.

Jungkook's POV

I have never seen him smile. But now, I feel like I should see it more. His smile is...cute.

It makes my heart flutter a little. It makes me get this weird feeling in my stomach.

I shook my head and ignored the feelings. I looked back at the paper I was writing on.

"Smiling isn't my thing", I said.

"But you just did it, I like it when you smile", he chuckled.

My heart fluttered from his laugh. I looked back at him and bit my lip. He looked straight into my eyes and smiled.

"Don't smile like that", I said.

"Why?"

"J-Just don't", I said and walked out the room.