10

I sat on the sofa criss cross style while hugging Jungkook's pillow. I stared at the TV blankly. I've been staying in Jungkook's home for about four years.

I promised him that I would wait for him..but now that can't happen. He has to wait for me.

I sighed and got off the sofa. I walked towards the mirror on the wall and stared at myself.

Why did they have to do this to him? Just why?

Why did you guys have to shoot him? He wasn't trying to attack someone. He was trying to save someone from an attacker. Everyone saw, the whole world even saw, it was on TV..on fucking TV.

You guys killed him for no goddamn reasons. Jungkook was trying to help you guys and all you guys did was shoot him right in the chest.

I'm not going to forgive you guys for this. I'm not going to just let this go...I can never let this go.

I stared at my red puffy eyes. I had enough of it! Jungkook is never coming back! I can never see him again!

I grabbed the mirror and threw it at the ground. I watched it all shatter on the floor.

I fell to my knees and started crying. I cried so hard that I couldn't breathe correctly. I fell to the ground, not caring if the glass started cutting and poking my skin.

I want to die already. I want to be with him. I want to be with Jungkook.

I slowly sat up. Feeling my blood on the side starting to drip down my side and arm. My arm didn't have anymore strength. My arm gave up on me and made me fall back down.

I was losing too much blood, but I didn't care.

"Tae"

There was knocking on the door, but I didn't focus on it. I laid lifelessly on the floor.

"Think about what makes you happy", I said while smiling.

"You make me happy"

I smiled at the memory. I started hearing banging, but soon..everything turned black.

------------------------------------------------

"He's waking up!"

"Go get the nurse!"

I heard yelling. It sound like..Jimin..Jin. I slowly opened my eyes and was met with white walls.

I looked around and saw Jimin, Jin, and Namjoon.

"Tae..", Jimin said while caressing my hand.

"Did you try to kill yourself?", he asked.

I stayed silent.

"T-Tae..", he started to tear up.

I was shock. Seeing him cry was rare. I slowly picked my arm up with all the strength I had and wiped his tears away.

"Don't cry", I said with my rusty voice.

"Please don't cry"

"What would I do without you Tae, you're my baby brother, I love you, I can't imagine you not being in this world anymore", he said while more tears came down his cheeks.

"I'm sorry Jimin"

He held my hand and started caressing my cheek with his other hand.

"I'm just glad you're okay"

I gave him a soft smile.

"Promise me you won't do that again", he said.

"I promise"

------------------------------------------------

I kneeled down and set the flowers next to the others. I caressed Jungkook's name on the tombstone and smiled.

"How are you Jungkook?...I really miss you, I wish you were here with me"

I took my hand away from the tombstone and stared at his name.

"I miss hugging you, sleeping with you, talking with you...I..I just really miss you"

"I know Jimin is still mad about you hurting me, I mean if I was him, I would be mad too, but...I know you weren't yourself, I know you were having problems and I understand that, people might say that I'm crazy that I love the person who hurt me, but they don't know the real story, they only know the part where you hurt me..."

"They haven't seen the soft caring side of you"

"I need a hug..a warm loving hug"

I smiled at the memory. I started to feel tears come down my cheeks. I quickly wiped them away and stood up.

I looked at his name one last time and walked back to the car Jimin was in. I leaned into my seat while looking down at my fingers.

"Hey", Jimin called.

He grabbed my hand and started caressing it. I looked up at him. He gave me a soft, but sad smile.

"Let's go home", he said.

I nodded.

-------------------------------------------------

So you see, everyone doesn't have a perfect life. I mean nothing is perfect.

But if you see a person who looks like a criminal, don't judge too easily, you may never know if he is a soft, kind loving guy.

But all I gotta say is, don't judge too easily and give the person some time to warm up to you.

The End

-----------------------------------------------

(A/N)

This honestly made me cry. That's all I gotta say. This made me too upset to write more.