2

(A/N)

Please listen to the song, I just really like it. It gets me into the feels.

------------------------------------------------

I sat on the sofa while staring at the TV. The good thing about my owner is that he lets me do whatever I want in the house. The only thing I can't do is go outside.

"What's your name?", My owner asked with no expression.

He sat down next to me.

"..Taehyung..", I said while scooting over to the other side a little bit.

"I'm Jungkook"

This guy is really cold. He doesn't show any expression or emotion.

I wonder why he bought me in the first place. I mean, I know I'm only for sex, but is there a reason why he needed someone to pleasure him?

I watched him stood up and walk in front of me.

"Take off your clothes"

------------------------------------------------

"S-Slower!", I yelled while holding onto his back.

"Shut up!", he grunted.

He started thrusting faster. I cried by the feeling of him inside of me.

"Stop crying!", he yelled.

I bit my lip to stop crying from the pain. I'm still sore from yesterday night. Doing the same thing now makes the pain two times worse.

"S-Stop please..!", I begged.

"I said shut up!", he growled.

I didn't care anymore. The pain was too much for me. I cried so hard that I started to get a headache.

I felt a burning feeling on the side of my cheek.

"I told you to stop crying, didn't I?"

He slapped me again while thrusting.

"I'm s-sorry", I said while trying to hold in my tears.

This is the worse.

------------------------------------------------

I sat up slowly and watched Jungkook put on his clothes. Once he walked into his room, I brought my legs up to my chest and hugged my knees. I silently cried to myself.

Can I just die already?

I know it's been two days already, but I just can't do this anymore. My bottom hurts two times more now. I can't deal with the pain.

I grabbed a blanket that was laying on the side and wrapped myself with it. I sat up and walked towards the home phone. I dialed a certain persons number with shaky hands.

"Hello?"

"Jimin, I-I'm tired of this.."

"Tae! Oh my god you called! Okay, we're doing all we can to find you alright?!"

"Please hurry, I just don't want to be here anymore"

"Just try to wait for us, I promise we'll find you"

"I love you, bye bye"

"I love you so much too"

I hanged up the call and put the phone down.

Jimin is my older brother. He's been trying to find me for months already. I can't help him because I have no idea where I am. I don't know what country, what state, or city I am in.

"Who were you talking to?", Jungkook asked with no emotion.

"..Nobody"

"Tell me now or I'll fuck you up against the wall", he said sternly.

"I-It was my brother", I said quickly.

"Brother..hah", he scoffed.

He stared at me for awhile and walked into the kitchen. I sighed and slowly sat down on the sofa.

I miss you Jimin..please hurry.