4

Taehyung's POV

"H-Hoseok", I said while trying to push him off of me.

"Ahh, now you're calling for me?", he said while grabbing my wrist.

Hoseok pushed me down against Yoongi's chest.

"You have such smooth skin, I can't wait to mark it", Yoongi said while brushing his lips against my neck.

I closed my eyes by the feeling of his kisses. Hoseok leaned down and started leaving light kisses on my chest down to my stomach and thighs.

"Alright, that's enough, you guys can go now", Jungkook said while walking over to us.

I sighed from relief.

"But we just started", Yoongi said while hugging my waist tighter.

I didn't like the feeling.

"Yeah I know, but I just realized that I can't share him with anyone, so bye bye now"

Hoseok and Yoongi scoffed and got off the bed.

"Call me whenever", Hoseok said while giving me a piece of white paper with his phone number on it.

I watched the both of them walk out, not forgetting to glare at Jungkook.

------------------------------------------------

Ever since those two were here, Jungkook has been clingy...well not really clingy, but...he's been wrapping his arms around me more.

When I sit down to watch TV, he'll sit next to me and wrap his arm around me. When we're in bed, he wraps his arms around me. Sometimes when we're eating, he'll wrap his arms around me.

I'm not used to him being like this. Am I suppose to feel good about it?

He is still emotionless and..brutal though.

I was too focused on my thoughts, I didn't realize Jungkook was talking to me.

"Do you hear me or not!", Jungkook shouted.

I flinched by his deep voice.

"I-I'm sorry, I-I didn't really hear you...", I said lowly while looking down at my lap.

Jungkook stood in front of me, making me feel small.

"You know what..", Jungkook said in an angry tone.

I already know what's going to happen. I closed my eyes tightly, waiting for the slap to come.

I soon felt the sharp pain on my cheek. My eyes started to water up.

"Listen next time", He said harshly and walked away.

I wiped my tears away and took a deep breath.

It's okay Tae, everything is going to be okay.

Jimin's voice popped up in my head. I calmed down by his soothing voice.

"I want to leave this place already"

------------------------------------------------

(A/N)

I just want everyone to know that if you guys are feeling down or upset, you can always come to me because I care and love you guys so much.

Don't be afraid to talk to me because I need some more friends.