7

We broke the kiss. He wiped the remaining tears on my cheeks and gave me a soft smile.

"You must've felt lonely", he said.

I didn't answer.

"It's okay, I know how that feels"

"What do you mean?", I asked.

"My parents died when I was 13, I had to sleep on the streets for awhile", he sighed.

"What about your brother?", I asked.

"He didn't find out about our parents death yet, I don't really know how he found out"

I nodded slowly. I started staring at his beautiful brown eyes again. I was so distracted by them, that I didn't realize Tae let go of the hug.

"O-Oh, I'm sorry", I said quickly while letting go of his waist.

He smiled. I looked down and sighed.

"Hey, don't be sad"

He pulled my chin up to face him.

"...I-I'll comfort you", he stuttered.

I waited for him to continue what he is talking about.

"D-Do whatever you want to my body", he took a step back and closed his eyes.

For some reasons, I was scared to touch him. He looked so small and fragile. I walked towards him slowly. I set my shaky hand on his shoulder. I watched him bit his lip from nervousness.

I pulled him back into a tight hug. He stood there from shock.

"J-Jungkook"

"I don't want sex", I said while setting my chin on his shoulder.

"I need a hug..a warm loving hug"

-------------------------------------------------

Taehyung's POV

I woke up from the sound of someone crying. I rubbed my eyes and looked to my side to see a sweaty Jungkook. He had tears coming down his cheeks.

"Jungkook, wake up", I said while shaking him.

I set my hands on his cheek and started calling his name. He soon woke up. He moved his hand up to my hand that was on his cheek.

"Calm down Jungkook", I said softly.

"It's going to be okay", I said while moving strands of hair away from his eyes.

He stared at me with his red puffy eyes.

"Promise me you won't leave me", he said.

I stared back at him.

"...I promise"

He pulled me down and wrapped his arms around me. I soon heard light snores from him.

Now that I realized, Jungkook just needed someone by his side. Someone to love him and make him feel safe. To make him feel wanted.