🌸 R1 🌸

record no. 1
started 22:02

Michael: uhh hi guys! welcome to our story—

Dylan: michael this is your story shut the fuck up!

*calum laughs*

Calum: guys, the readers aren't here to listen to you argue. just give them the chapters!

Ashton: what chapters? there are chapters?? i thought it was published on that other book with the lame cover?

Michael: you are one hell of a mean person. *rolls his eyes*

*luke enters room with a bunch of papers in his arms*

Luke: i've got it!! took a lot of digging to find these chapters.

Ashton: what the hell are you guys talking about!? i don't know what's up! why am i even here!?

Luke: ash, please just shut up and let me read the first chapter already.

Dylan: hey i wanna read the first chapter!

Calum: what if i do it so you guys won't fight over it?

Michael: there are lots of chapters guys. just let luke do this one. and i swear man, if you laugh at her writing, i'm gonna slice you up.

*the boys laugh*

Luke: yes sir. alright. here we go.

Michael: wait wait wait wait.... *he glares* luke. why the fuck did you use my baby picture for the cover!? and you placed "cover by: luke "punk-rock" hemmings"! no one likes that!

*calum laughs*

Calum: wai— HAHAHAHAHA yeah he's right! it's there! hello reader, may we please ask for five seconds from you—

Ashton: i know what you did there

Calum: —and let you check the media bar where the cover is pasted? you'll laugh your head off!

Michael: i swear to god i hate you guys.

Dylan: *laughs* so luke! you may start reading.

*luke laughs*

Luke: sorry mikey HAHAHA. alright. here we go.