1

"Thank you for complying to meet with me today," her voice is sharp and clear. "I am not here to judge nor make fun of you, I am merely someone who listens and gives professional advice. Nothing said from this room will be repeated by me, you have my word."

She looks up at me, seeming to expect an answer from me, and then clears her throat.

"Your parents decided for you to have this, I have very few information about you or your reason for coming, I like to not know before I meet my patient." Her hands are calmly placed on the table, as if nothing can move her. "Are there any questions?"

"Yes," I put my arm up. "What will you tell my parents?"

"You don't have to raise your hand," she quickly smiles. "The most I say to parents is how well I think you are, and if there are any things such as suicide, self harm, etc I have to tell them, but nothing else."

"Good," I nod my head. "I don't know why, but something about you makes me trust you."

"I don't get that very often," her eyes smile. "I'm usually told by my patients that I'm hard to talk to, I am glad you think otherwise."

"No problem," I cross my legs on my chair. "So are you going to ask me to tell you about my feelings? That's not going to happen."

"Not straight away," her hair is black like coal and her eyes twinkle in the light, the simple white shirt strikes as formal and her fingers look dainty. "First of all I want to talk about your past, not all of it, only what you think is important enough. You can take as much time as you want, I cleared my schedule."

"What's important to me?" I wonder, playing with my fingers. "Nothing is important anymore, not to me."

"Then what was important before?" She asks. "What were your most treasured memories that link to how you are now?"

"I guess I'll tell you about when we first met," my voice wavers slightly. "But don't be surprised when I don't cry, I have no tears left."