15

I watch silently as she pours herself a glass of water.

"Are you thirsty?" She asks, not looking up from the water jug. "All this talking must have ran your throat hoarse."

"I'm not thirsty," I decline her offer, "I just want to get this over with."

"You know," she takes a sip of water before sitting down. "After you have told me everything, there is no guarantee you'll feel any better walking out of those than when you entered. I will try to help you, but it all depends on you."

"I don't care if this helps me or not," I reply, quietly. "I just want at least one person to know our story; that's all I want."

"Should I be honoured that you chose me?" I roll my eyes at her question. "Why not someone else?"

"Because there are no feelings attached," I answer, my shoulders relax. "And after these sessions you're not allowed to tell anyone else outside these doors what I told you. It makes me feel a little better knowing someone else knows. Someone else can carry the pain after we're both gone."

"I'm sure you'll live longer than me," her smile is fake. "You're much younger than me, you have so much to live for. I would kill for such soft looking skin like yours."

"Then kill me," I say before I can stop myself. "Joking."

"Let's carry on with your story," she changes the conversation quickly and shuffles a pile of papers that didn't need to be shuffled. "What happened inside Taehyung's house that night, and why was your uncle chasing you so late at night, also, why was Taehyung outside at that hour anyway?"