4

I always secretly liked Taehyung, but I was too stubborn to befriend him so instead I tried to stay far away with him, unfortunate to me, Taehyung made it his mission to make me his girlfriend.

"Good morning, Y/N!" I groan as I turn around to see him smiling brightly, holding a white box with a red ribbon tied round it. "You look very pretty today! Not saying you don't look any less pretty before but your true beauty really shines this very morning-"

"Do you want something?" I interrupt, feeling my cheeks begin to heat up from his compliments. "Class starts soon and I don't want to have another detention because of you."

"I know you enjoyed it," he cheekily grins. "An entire hour just you and me, it was fun!"

"You poured glue on my head," I scowl. "And you stuck feathers in my hair with the glue."

"That was an accident," his grin falls. "And I thought the feathers looked pretty in your hair."

"My parents didn't," I sigh, rubbing my forehead with the tips of my fingers. "I got grounded for a week because of you."

"That's why I want to talk to you," his feet seem to not stay still as he steps from one foot to the other. "I told my grandma about what happened and she scolded me for a very, very, very long time and then she told me to make something for you that I put my heart in, I also put one of my hairs in it by accident."

"Nice," I try to walk past him, but he stands in my way. "Tae, we're going to be late."

"You finally called me Tae!" He jumps up in the air and high fives himself. "Also, here you go."

"Um..thanks?" I say but when I look up I see him running off. "Typical.."

I take off the ribbon and open the box to find a cake with a pink heart on it.