20

I recommend listening to 'Hug Me' cover by Taehyung and Hoseok and 'Stigma' by Taehyung whilst reading.

I watch my phone repeat the same irritating ringtone. I know who it is, but I can't pick up. I don't want to face the day ahead, I want the world to swallow me up. Taehyung's name flashes on my phone, he really isn't giving up with calling me. Why can't he just leave me alone?

"Y/N," my uncle whispers in my ear, stroking my neck slowly. "Time to wake up, it seems like one of your friends are calling you, are you not going to pick up?"

"I can't be bothered," I yawn, turning over to the wall. "I don't think I'm feeling very well."

"But your uncle needs your touch," he whines, his fingers crawling up my thigh. "I don't mind getting ill because of you; it'll be a pleasure."

"Get off me!" I scream, pushing his hand away. "I don't like this, please, don't touch me."

"What have I told you about misbehaving?" My uncle sighs and tries to grab my wrist but I move out of his reach. "Y/N, I won't hit you if you come down from the bed."

"If you don't step back," I grab my phone, which has stopped ringing. "I'm going to call the police."

"Stop being silly," my uncle smirks. "Now, let me touch you."

"No," I begin to cry, "I'm not going to put up with this anymore, I am still a girl! Where was my childhood? You stole it away from me! You pedophile!"

"That's it," he climbs onto my bed. "You're going to be as blue as a blueberry once I'm finished with you."

"You have to catch me first," I kick him in the balls and dart out of the window. "I'm never going to let those filthy fingers of yours touch me again!"

I jump from my roof to a tree and quickly climb down to see my uncle running from my bedroom window, probably to the outside door. I begin running. I'm not going to give up. I can do this. Turning around only makes me run faster, my uncle isn't going to give up on chasing me any time soon. I unlock my phone and tap on Taehyung's voicemails.

"Y/N," I hear Taehyung's sweet voice. "I'm in love with you."

"Y/N!" I speed up, clutching my phone with all my strength I run as fast as I possibly can. "You can run, but you can't hide!"

I tap onto the next voicemail. 

"This isn't a joke," Taehyung's voice is so soothing, I almost forget what kind of situation I'm in. "And I'm so sorry for putting you through this, but I can't do it."

"What is this boy talking about?" I pant. "He's in love with me, I can't wait to tell him I feel the same way, the smile on his face!"

I tap on the next one.

"Please," Taehyung whimpers, "Y/N, pick up, pick up, pick up, pick up, I don't want to leave you."

And the next.

"Save me!" Taehyung screams down the phone. "All I need to hear is your voice and I'll be okay, please, pick up. I need you, Y/N."

I turn around to see him giving up and returning to the house.

"I'm going mad," Taehyung sings. "Y/N you're my medicine."

"Why aren't you picking up?" His voice breaks. "Do you not love me back?"

"I'm just so sad," Taehyung sighs. "I won't call you anymore."

"Taehyung?" I say, calling him on the phone. "Look, I picked up-"

"This is Kim Taehyung's voicemail, if you would like to leave a message-"

"Taehyung?" I shout, knocking on his door. "Are you in there? It's me Y/N, I'm in a bit of a pickle, care to help me out again?"

I am replied with the silence of the wind.

"I'm coming in," I announce, taking the key from under the doormat. "Don't be naked or anything."

The house is exactly how it has always been, maybe nothing bad has happened after all. I climb up the stairs to his room and knock thrice, our secret knock, and wait. Silence.

"I know you must be pretty annoyed that I didn't answer your urgent calls," I laugh, trying to break the choking atmosphere. "And I know saying that I wasn't feeling well isn't a good enough explanation because what are friends for? We help each other no matter what, right? I know you didn't know but I have been abused by my uncle most of my life since my father died, just now I faced up to him. It felt so good after all those years. I'm not here to tell you about my traumatic childhood, I'm here to talk about your first voice message, I'm going to tell you my reply so be prepared."

I grab the door knob and slowly open the door, smiling.

"I'm in love with you too!" I shout, my arms in the air, before looking down at the floor. "Taehyung!"