Finding new member Part 2

(Snow is the kitten on the top)

Jake:sweet,gay,a little pervert,loves tom looks like:

A/N:I still go to school so I can't update but summer be coming so YEAAAA

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to," Tom said looking down at his empty plate

"It's OK," Bloom exclaimed with tiny tears in her eyes. After they were done with dinner Bloom put the dishes away in the dishwasher.

~Bloom pov.~

Tom didn't say anything about what happened or why he was at the hospital I hope nothing bad. I just going to the park. *sigh*

"I'M GOING TO THE PARK!" I yelled

"OK BYE LOVE YOU!" I heard Tom yelled from upstairs. After I said my goodbye I put on my coat because it's still snowing and left to the park.

~Toms pov.~

I wish I could tell what is going on but I don't want to make her sad or worry about it.

"WHY IS THIS SO HARD!" I shouted then flopped on my bed. I heard my phone go off, I picked up my phone and answered it.

"Hello?"

"Hi Tom, it's me Jake, mind if I come over?"

"Sure, I don't mind and Bloom out right now."

"K, peace dude."

"Bye." I hung up and put my phone down then went into the living room.

~Bloom pov.~

When I finally got to the park, I sat down on a park bench, then I heard something in the bushes. I looked at the bushes waiting for whatever comes out, a tiny white kitten with blue eyes comes out of the bushes.

"Aww, you're soo cute hello!" I exclaimed as I put my hand down for the kitten to sniff it. The kitten walks up to me slowly me then sniffed me. When it stops I go to try to pet it but it flinches and looked scared, so I stopped my hand in mid air and put my hand back.

"Hey you!" said some man who looked drunk, he then walked closer to me and I was starting to freak out bad I hated talking to people plus he was drunk.

"W-what are you doing with my c- *hiccup*cat?" he managed to say. Without thinking I pick up the cat and ran towards home.

"GET BACK HERE YOU B-!" I couldn't hear the rest.

~Toms pov.~

I was sitting down with Jake on the couch. Well, Jake was on my lap, but away, we both were watching Shimoneta. I can't really see because of Jake being in my way, but he likes it, so I guess it's good from what I can hear.

"So now what do want to do?" I asked looking at him.

"I don't know?" he exclaimed as he turned off the T.V. Then he got off my lap and kissed my head and walked to the kitchen. I followed him looking like a human tomato (me: they be jelly of you). He grabbed an apple and sat on a counter, but before I can say anything the front door burst open. I ran into the living room to find Bloom holding a kitten.

~bloom pov.~

When I got in, I shut the door and the kitten down. I looked at Tom and told him everything.

"So you kidnap the kitten and ran home?"

"Yes!" I exclaimed and sat down on the couch.

The kitten jumped up and snuggled up in my lap.

"I'm going to name you Snow," I whispered as I petted the tiny kitten I now named Snow.

"Hey, Bloom," Jake said as he down on the couch and Tom did the same thing.

"Sup," I replied, "I'll be back I'm going to get stuff for Snow bye you two." I grab my handbag and walked to the store.

~~~Time Skip~~~

When I came back I set up everything I bought and looked at the clock. It was 9:00.

"Oh! It's already late, you can spend the night, Jake, if you want."

"Ok, sure let me ask my mom first," Jake replied. After he was done he told us that his mom said yes.

"Great, but don't try anything to my brother.," I said as I smirking looking at Tom whose face turned red.

"Haha I was just joking, I don't care if you do."

"STOP BLOOM I'M ONLY 14" Tom yelled right in my ear.

"One, that was my ear and two, Jake didn't say anything so nothing to worry about sexual contact." Tom looked at Jake

"Well?" Tom asked

"She said she didn't care so.," Jake said

~Tom Pov.~

A tomato would kill me for being so red. Jake remembers that we are 14 right. "Whatever I'm going to my room" I declared and headed for the stairs.

" Hey wait up I'm coming with you!" Jake said and followed me to my room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me: bai people meh friend edit this so yay it won't suck