The Letters Part 6

~~~Tom's Pov.~~~

That's it I'm going to die in math. I swear the math teacher is out to kill me. My only question is how Jake know about it maybe he tricked me or someone from that class and told him I don't know anymore I'll ask him after school when I come home. Now it's time to fail math yay...

~~~Time skip to after school~~~

~~Blooms povs~~

Thank god schools over I would die if spend any more time with Jacob. I started heading to my part time job Mini Café. I did all my homework in class so I don't really have to worry about that. As I walking I felt someone watching me. I shake it off I could just be a bird staring wait why would a bird stare....AAHHH whatever I'll leave it alone. I walk in the cafè and got changed. I walked out and saw the one and only Jacob.

"Omg he's so cute" I heard the other workers talk about him

AH, he is not his is just some guy who moved here....wait could he have been the one I felt watching me. The other girls were severing or taking orders from other people so I had to sever/ take his order.

"Hi welcome to Mini Café my name is bloom and I'll be your waiter today". I said smiling.

~~~Tom's Pov.~~~

I was walking home and I have homework because I was gone for all fourth period but right now that doesn't matter. That's because the doctors need my guardian to come with me next time and my only guardian is Bloom. I hear my phone ringtone so I picked it up.

"Hello"

"Hey, Tom can I come over."

"Sure I'll leave the door unlocked."

"Ok bye Tom."

"Bye Jake."

As I waited for Jake I did my homework. I heard the door open and I ignored it and continued my homework. I felt arms wrap around my waist. I turned around and smiled at Jake.

"Hey, shorty."

"Rude," I said as I playfully punched him. He laughed it off and kiss me. I kissed back of course but before it could turn into a make out there was a knock at the door.

" Ah who ruined our moment," Jake exclaimed (ME AHAHA ok I'll go now)

"I don't know."

"Well, i'm going to make crackers with peanut butter on them."

"Yay!" I almost yelled

"You can be such a child you know that," Jake said

"And you can be a pervert," I replied

"But you love this pervert."

"Yea yea I'll be right back." I headed walk to the door and answered it. It was the mail man with two letters. I grab the letters and said thank you and closed the door one letter had my name on it and the other had Blooms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok I'm going to leave it here bai ^^ and thanks SimplyRoxPox for voting and commenting

BAIIIIIIII ^^